Sign in to follow this  
Guest icecone

PMDG 747-400 Type Rating Course Lesson 5?

Guest icecone

Anyone knows when it will be released?Lesson 4 has been out long ago, and now I'm stuck in the air waiting to land.

www.flyAOAmedia.com ;)

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

The Angle of Attack video is a nice program (I have the 767 version), but it isn't the answer to the above question. Now that Capt. Randazzo has completed his own type rating on the Queen, maybe he will be able to find the time to complete the Type Rating Course which so many of us have been waiting for for a loooong time now. I know he is very busy, but it would be great.Bob

Of course I don't speak for PMDG at all right now, but it seems as though every focus and effort is aimed at completing the MD11. Any tutorial, video or textual, will most likely be 3rd party from this point forward on the 747. There's a lot of great material out there available on the internet, just a matter of finding it.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest bucadoX

Hi Chris,any hints about a release date for the 744?? I know you haven't nailed that yet, but are we talking about days, weeks or month? It's just nice to know when we can expect this delicious piece of work :)Greets,Mat

Weeks ;)

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest bucadoX

Happy to hear that, thx!

Guest bucadoX

Well, MD11 had its rollout, so what about TRC5? Please release it soon, I love it!

You need to sign your real name to your posts - I'm going to start deleting if you don't.We released the MD-11 less than 24 hours ago, do you honestly think we've had time to write 747 training documents since then? Seriously lol... We'll try to get to it at some point but it's seriously just about the last thing on our list right now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest bucadoX

Uh, easy, just forgot it. Btw I already signed a post in this thread. But you're welcome to hear it again, it's Mat :)OK, I don't drop by here that often, so I didn't know that it was just 24h :) Sorry for that, but you see how much anticipated this is! These little (or better not so little) documents make the plane flyable, enjoyable, addictive. For me (and I'm certainly not the only one) these courses are as important as the plane itself since it's of no use for me and I can't appreciate the work you did if I don't now how to operate it. And for a price as high as FSX itself I allow myself to expect those things from you :) But take your time, the main thing is it WILL come out someday.Greets,Mat

Guest derekb

well.... I can sympathize with being bogged down trying to ship MD-11, but at the same time, supporting existing customers who have already paid for previous products is a good way to keep customers long term. Otherwise folks who bought the new MD-11 will get steamed if you move on to the next thing without completing the first.Not all of us are pro 747 pilots out of the gate. The tutorials are a valuable part of the product, and when they are still designed for FS2004 without any reference to changes in the FSX version almost one year after shipping 400X, well, that's not encouraging.I don't expect great documentation when I pay $15 for an add-on aircraft. But when I pay full pop for a version that has been specifically desgined for FSX, I'd like to see the associated documentation be updated to match it.Derek Burney

From an operational standpoint, the 747 for FS9 and the 747 for FSX are identical. I'm a bit confused as to what the issue is here.

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

I have Chris's DVD's and there is everything in there you would ever need to know ;)Every 747 sim pilot should buy it, it's awesome :)

Dave Taylor gb.png