Sign in to follow this  
Guest allezerloot

Strange problem in PMDG 747-400 FS9

Guest allezerloot

Hello!Everey time i try to fly PMDG 747 i get a problem.. Aftar start and when i programmed FMC and turn in Vnav and Lnav i get a Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound and then the autopilot is disconnected..And then the sound stops.. When i start the autopilot again the same happens again!! And again ,and again. And when i am at ILS approach it happends again and it often result that i crash!Please help me!Best Regards Alexander S

Guest lgvpilot1

Not really a lot to go on there Is this in flight ,at what altitude and speed from what you have described it sounds like a flaps warning could you give us a bit more information as to what you are doing when it happens Mark

Does it happen in flight ?Drrrrrrrr sounds like stick shaker activation. Your aircraft may be near the stall limit.Hope it helps.

Guest allezerloot

Yes it happend in both start flight and landning.. But flaps are up and i am looooong way from stalling!//Alexander

Guest jumbojock

Hi AlexanderYes, it sounds like the stick shaker. Are you airborne when this happens? When it happens, where is the yellow speed tape on the PFD? If your speed is too low for your configuration, flaps up or down, you will receive the stick shaker.David "jumbojock" Robertson

>Yes it happend in both start flight and landning.. But flaps>are up and i am looooong way from stalling!>Alexander, could you be a bit more explicit ?.If you are as you say >>in both start flight and landning<< (takeoff and landing??) your flaps SHOULD NOT be up.Any screenshot available ?