Sign in to follow this  
WacUK

FMC Won't respond

Guest Copyritepunx

That is super odd! I can't imagine what it is! Maybe PMDG can shed some light on it.

There are 2 functional FMCs on the 747 in FSX and FS9 I believe.. The co-pilot FMC is repeated on the centre console. They both mirror each other, zoom out and change one and you'll see the other one directly copies.As for your problem, I have had similar problems with other click spots when in the VC. The problem I think is something to do with where you are viewing from, there might be an invisible part of the VC that prevents you clicking on the buttons on the FMC. Try using the MS view commands to move your eye point lower, or to the left or right and see if the click spots come back.Other than that I am not sure what to suggest.. I don't think you need to re-install though, I think it's just a viewpoint problem. I have no idea if that will help or not.. give it a try I guess :)CheersCraigPS This is as per a response given by PMDG to me when I had a similar issue with the F/D

Craig Read, EGLL

I'll throw my hat in with the others- usually an eyepoint issue- moving around a bit, or zooming in/out has always fixed the issue for me.BTW- I love Active Camera presets for FS9- does the FSX version of Walk and Follow allow for a key-defined preset view- which can then be mapped to the coolie hat and other switches via FSUIPC? If so, I'm liable to fly FSX a bit more than I currently am..........Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I know you can save views with W&F X, but I don't know about keyboard commands. There are some features the program has lost, and in some ways it's lost a bit of functionality, but it's just a matter of getting use to. It's the same old Walk and Follow.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack