Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

Video showcasing the PMDG MD-11 available for viewing

>This has probably been asked before but will the FS9 version>be released at the same time as the FSX one? Really looking>forward to flying the MD11. >>Andy SNo guarantees but that is the plan yes. The aircraft is running in both sims right now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks Ryan. I have the ITVV DVD so I can learn some of the systems. Then I just need the PMDG manuals, then the actual MD11. Can't wait. Andy S

Guest SkullxBones

Yeah the pilot does look like Rush.What are the frame rates like in VC compared to the 747x?Jeff

Guest SwissMD11

Great Video. I can see that the Aircraft is progressing nicely !! Keep up the good work !! :)

>Hello, Sir Ryan I have to ask in regards to the Video.>Was any of the shots we saw from the FS9 version Or was all of>it FSX?>>Thank You>>Eric W. JonesAll FSX I believe...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hmm... the video comment says:"Demonstration of some of the external model visuals, virtual cockpit, and 2D panels of the PMDG MD-11 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004/FS9 and FSX."I'd like to see some FS9 shots.Best regards,Robin.

Looks great, but I have a feeling I won't ever have time to fly it. :-(

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest sunbear

Oh, I'll make time to fly it, I just wish I had it to fly????Regards,:)jack

With the forum slowly filling up with screenshots and beta reports,would it be able to post another video of the MD-11?Maybe an auto land somewhere where we can watch the landing sequense and get a "glimpse" of the sound?Would be great imo :).Regards,Steven Ghion

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg