Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmanning

Service Updates for the PMDG 747-400 and 747-400F

Hi all,I can't seem to locate some of the service updates for the PMDG 747-400 and 400F. I've just re-installed the PMDG 747-400 and I think it's version 1.01. According to the order of installation, I need to install the service update 1.1 and then install the 747-400F. After re-installing the 747-400F, I need to install the service update 1.01 for the 747-400F. Then I need to install the universal sound update. But I can't find these updates anywhere on PMDG's website. Where can I find these service updates? Thanks, Ken.

>Hi all,>I can't seem to locate some of the service updates for the>PMDG 747-400 and 400F. I've just re-installed the PMDG 747-400>and I think it's version 1.01. According to the order of>installation, I need to install the service update 1.1 and>then install the 747-400F. After re-installing the 747-400F, I>need to install the service update 1.01 for the 747-400F. Then>I need to install the universal sound update. But I can't find>these updates anywhere on PMDG's website. Where can I find>these service updates? >>Thanks, Ken.Really? Go to downloads then service updates: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/updates.html747 V1.2 includes the sound update, don't have to do that twice.Dan DownsKCRPThanks Dan. I saw that service update but I didn't know if I needed to install the previous updates first. Does this also include the service update for the 747-400F 1.1? I read the informaation but I didn't see where it said that it included the sound update or any previous updates. So I figured I needed to install those updates first before version 1.2. So, you're saying that it includes ALL updates from the first release, right?Ken.

Yes, it is a comprehensive update- bringing all prior versions to the same "generation".http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchBest-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now