Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Bruun

PMDG NOW IT'S TIME !

Guest Peter Bruun

Dear PMDGAfter more than a year waiting we are still a lot of disappointed former PMDG 737NG captains, every week checking for news from our "God and Masters" the PMDG develloment crew.But no news, only the same message,..Comming soon, no screenshot !.I have great respect for the troublesome process for all devellopers swifting from FS9 to FSX, in fact i doo a little bit of scenery design myself, and i also do respect that every developper need a free space to get things going, and the liberty to keep silence untill there is a reason to blow the trumphet,...BUT i recommand PMDG to inform there eager and mouldy 737 Captains WHEN something is happening or WHY we dont hear anything new.It must be the way to keep friends and customers just a little bit happy when it continue to take so long time. PMDG must have a very good reason not launching the FSX NG737, considering that the fs9 model was the best plane ever created for flightsimulation. Is it maybee a tecnical one, maybee core related to FSX. Are PMDG waiting for a SP3 from Microsoft. Is the answer that they simply have hit the ground.Looking at the FSX 737 market no one goes balistic about the purchase possibilities. Tired of waiting i have tried the Arianne NG model, believe me, there are no comparism to the FS9 PMDG, and the product is not working well. Today im driving the Wilco 737PIC wich is OK but not a NG, so still best NG choice is Level-D's 767, BUT ITS NOT A 737 and not suitable for many destignations, so.... We are patient and understanding people. Proof of fact, considering we are still caring and waiting for your product, but PMDG now its time to Speak Up, we can bare the facts !

Guest Knikolaes

Worth a lifetime if you ask me :-)I am usually a GA simmer but there are only 3 developers that I insist on getting product from and PMDG is one of them :-) When it comes out, I'll take Fed Ex and UPS routes to the max :-)

Peter,There is a good reason, it's called the MD-11. We've stated many times that the NG 2.0 is not coming until after the MD-11 is released.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan - could you answer one tiny weeny little question which isn't requesting any kind of forecast? Is there any development, even low-key, of the NGX taking place in parallel with the MD-11 or is the plan to start work from scratch on the NGX after completion of the MD11? The answer to that would at least help a little since if you're only starting on it after the MD11 then we'll know it's probably a couple of years away and people may stop nagging as if it's just around the corner!Please ignore the question if you feel you need to but I think it's a relatively harmless one! TIA.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

>>Please ignore the question if you feel you need to but I think>it's a relatively harmless one! TIA.Oh, for heaven's sake - stop it. It is a legitimate question!Gerry

Guest Peter Bruun

Hej Karl-HeinzStill You Heavy & widebody Guys has a lot to chewse from in contradiction to the 737 line, and with the reputation of the PMDG 737 for fs9, also the professionel part of the trade is awaiting this particulary Bird.Take Care ;-)

Some work has been done on the new NG yes. Full development won't happen until after the MD-11 though.We do not intend to repeat the long development cycle of the MD-11 by the way. We've already made the NG once, it's not like we don't know the aircraft or its systems.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Peter Bruun

Hej RyanThanks for replying.I extract from your answer that PMDG has not faced serious problems with the NG project, and it's all a question of priority.well well well,....not quite the result i have hoped for, and let me just say this, there is a d... good market for your bird, so dont hold back :-jumpyTake Care

Guest SkullxBones

As the MD-11 nears release I'm getting more excited about it, but like many, the 737NG is the one I really want. Why was the MD-11 developed ahead of the NG? From a sales standpoint, I would have thought you would have picked the NG first. Jeff P

Guest Knikolaes

I do not think they are holding back so much as concentrating on one product at a time so as to create a superior product each and every time. :-)With the way my flight school is progressing, hopefully the NGX will be coming about the time I graduate :-)

Guest Mower

Bah! Still enjoying the 744x, thanx guys!

Guest sunbear

Ryan quotes:"We do not intend to repeat the long development cycle of theMD-11 by the way. We've already made the NG once, it's notlike we don't know the aircraft or its systems."And that is why the NGX should have been on the front burner to begin with in my opinion. But, I guess ?? the team has their reasons....I know, whatever, whatever....No flames, just my opinion.Regards,:(jack

I am still holding out for a PMDG 777 one day, always have been. Although you may have to start to consider a 787 as we near EIS (dare I say it)I can just imagine getting info for a 787 up to PMDG's standards could be tough to come by though...So go 777!!!;)-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigsDual VelociRaptor 10k 3gb/s RAID-0Dual WD Caviar 500 gig Raid-0Single 150Gig SATA2 Swap Drive28 inch LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sPCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLISaitek Yoke, Saitek Rudders, Go-Flight Flap,Gear and Trim Controlhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigsIntel E6600 @ 3.2Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus3 Gigs Kingston Hyper XXFX 8600 GTAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I'm with you, Paul!! It's the one sim which would open my bank account in a flash :).Jim Harnes