Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Bruun

PMDG NOW IT'S TIME !

>I'm with you, Paul!! It's the one sim which would open my>bank account in a flash :).>>Jim Harnes Yep, count me in on the T7 too!!

The MD-11 was already well into development when we decided to do an NG 2.0 - we've already been over the whole FSX fiasco, how long it took to reprogram our framework for SimConnect and so on in the past so I'm not gonna type that all out again... We're well aware of what the market for the NG is - believe me, we want to get it out. There's absolutely no logical reason we'd deliberately not release products that would make us money lol.We're well aware of the 777 requests, have been for a while.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>>I'm with you, Paul!! It's the one sim which would open my>>bank account in a flash :).>>>>Jim Harnes >>Yep, count me in on the T7 too!!A triple 7 from pmdg.. Wow thats really my nr1 plane to have!! Hope pmdg will develop it one day..

Guest over and out

I'm still flying only in FS9, so I'm not waiting for anything, maybe a polished up B1900? :-cool I think PMDG is the best, hands down.I would love to see them give us something classic like a DC-3 - wow that would be cool!

I would like to see a 707 or a 717. Not that much competition out there for the old school planes.....

Count me in for a PMDG B777 also (by the time FS11 comes).The MD-11 is going to a get lot of mileage when she comes. And let's not forget the FS2Crew to go with it.Golli.

Guest sandro becker

>I would like to see a 707 or a 717. Not that much competition>out there for the old school planes.....707 and 737-200

Guest keiron

>>We're well aware of the 777 requests, have been for a while.I dont know about you guys but that comment made me grin loads at the thought of T7 rolling out the PMDG hangar. Dont tease me Ryan, just tell me you're not aware haha.+1 777 request though. Hopefully when the NG 2.0 comes out, MS will have made a new Sim that is programmed to work with the CPU properly :D

>>>>We're well aware of the 777 requests, have been for a while.>>I dont know about you guys but that comment made me grin loads>at the thought of T7 rolling out the PMDG hangar. Dont tease>me Ryan, just tell me you're not aware haha.>+1 777 request though. Hopefully when the NG 2.0 comes out, MS>will have made a new Sim that is programmed to work with the>CPU properly :D>>737, 744, MD-11 & 777 = Priceless. What a beautiful hangar that will make....Please do make, me want all :-)

Yup, a PMDG T7 would fit nice. Count me in. Imagine, the LDS 767 & 757, and the PMDG 737NGX, 744X, 777X, and the MD-11. Guess we'll need to rent a few more hangers for our fleets by then... :)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest Knikolaes

I would tend to concur. A "triple seven" would be a logical choice for equipment for the away team.

Hi guys!Do you remember the day 2nd of August 2005? It was a memorable day!I did not sleep that night, I was in vacations and about 200 miles away from my PC, dreaming to interrupt my vacations to test the 'Queen'!!Regards to all! :-beerchug

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Is there any timeframe for the development of the NGX?1/2/3 years?I think when we have the MD-11 we'll also have a very good Airbus simulation. This will keep me busy...