Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

737 new livery

He all.I run 737 NG 800 900 boxed CD version . I have installed Ryanair livery from my CD. I have downloaded the Ryanair "new" livery from PMDG site and I have installed . When I run FS9 I see only the "old" Ryanair livery that I have installed from my CD . I have also downloaded the British Airways livery : these one works well.The difference is that BA livery was not on CD and I have never installed before .Any suggestion ?ThanksMaurizio

Hi Maurizio,I can't tell you why the new livery doesn't show up but to see if it's there go to the FS9/Aircraft/PMDG737-800 folder. Now there you should see texture folders with the livery initials, it should be something like texture.RY, check if it's there if not, try to reinstall it. If you can't find it search it in the FS9 folder, maybe you installed it somewhere else.Hope this helps

Hi Onur , I have gone , after installing , in the FS9/Aircraft/MDG737-800 folder.I have open the Aircraft file CFG and I have found : (fltsim3) title=B737-800 Ryanair,(fltsim4)title=B737-800 Ryanair Virtual Cockpit,(fltsim5) title=B737-800 Ryanair virtual cockpit/cabin.After the installation of the new livery I have found the same (fltsim3),(fltsim4),(fltsim5) , and the same name (title=B737-800 Ryanair ) in the position (fltsim15,fltsim16,fltsim17).In this situation only the old livery was working .At this moment I have been afraid to have problem with the simulation and so I have deleted the positions fltsim15,fltsim16,fltsim17.Now everything seems fine,always with the old livery working.Thanks.Regards.Maurizio

Maurizio,I'm just taking a guess but it may be because the two Ryan liveries have the same title in the CFG file, so FS is only taking in consideration the first one (3,4,5 in your case) if you really want to stick to the new livery change the title with something like "New Ryanair" or something, it may workHappy landings

Hello Onur , I prefer to stay in the " normal " situation . Now 737 simulation is working well and I am afraid to touch the system .I can fly with the Rayanair " Old livery " .Many thanks.Regards.Maurizio