Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimbob2005

Personal request for re-download

Guest jimbob2005

Dear PMDG Staff,I could spend ages making excuses and wasting your time at this point saying why I've lost all my FS stuff, which I wouldn't be surprised you get allot of, so I will refrain.Simply, going to your site it says to use the Avsim forum for any contact (as I understand it this is the case, sorry if it's not) and before typing this I read the code of conduct massage saying no personal messages (not that I'd be able to figure out how do do this) and so here I am. If the forum was broken down into separate sections I would have placed this in the most appropriate one. (I don't think it is?)My name is James Brownridge and my e-mail begins jim_gaia@ (I will send you the rest should you request it, only I hope you would be able to find some kind of record of my previous purchases, I could always reply to any e-mail you were to send to my full address.As you know I have purchased the 737-600/700 (thankfully I located a backup of this)But also the 737-800/900 and the two 747 packages both passenger and cargo (fs9). I would be very, very grateful if you were able to supply some way of re-down loading these items, if this is possible?I realise that it was down to me to create backups and keep them safe and so I understand if a fee to cover the cost of downloading these items is required.Please help as it's been several months now and I can't cope as the Level-D 767 only gets you so far around the globe!Many thanks in advanced for your help, James Brownridge, Leeds, England.P.S.Please if this is possible request any information as this is my second attempt.

James,You're going to need to purchase our redownload service for the planes you've lost. Sorry, but we can't make individual exceptions on this, the policy's been in place for over two years now. I would highly recommend burning all the installers to a CD or DVD this time and keeping it in a safe place.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCar...p?idCategory=10

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest jimbob2005

Thanks, have done this.Little worried that when I log into the PMDG site and look at passed orders it has my two 747 orders but not my 737-800/900. I have bought the extended download for it though so if this is a problem please could you let me know what I need to do.James Brownridge

James-Your order for the 737-800/900 was in our older ecommerce system that was decommissioned back in October of 2004.Check your email- you should have the download link waiting for you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest jimbob2005

Fantastic, great response.Have downloaded the two 747 and in the process of downloading the 737-800/900.Sadly the 747 is saying it needs me to have fs9.1 and I have v9.0.Have installed the SP1 update but it still wont let me install. Have replied to the e-mail left by a Mr. Paul Gollnick saying if I need any more help please ask.Think it's probably just a slight technicality so will just wait for help. Very good service so far!James Brownridge

Guest jimbob2005

No e-mail as yet but just thought it worth saying when I go to help in FS and look to see what version I have it does say that SP1 has been installed. Looks like the 737 is the same.

James-(Please make sure you sign all your posts in this forum. I know who you are in this thread obviously, but we try to apply the requirement to ALL threads/posts.... thanks!)If the installer is telling you that you need FS9.1, then you don't have FS9.1 installed.Try downloading and installing the following:http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details...&displaylang=enGet this installed- and then you should be up to FS9.1, as required.(Note: You have to be certain that this installs correctly and that your registry entries for FS9 are valid as well...)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest jimbob2005

I un-installed the update and even ran the flight1 software that corrects the registry entry.Tried to re-installed the update but just got error34.Used restore point to go back before even installing the update.Tried running the flight1 program followed this time by the update, but still got the error34 when trying to install the update for a second time.Used restore point to go back again.Installed update and everything worked, like before when going to help it says I have version 9.1.PMDG files still insist I haven't installed the update but I don't think there is much I can do now.JAMES BROWNRIDGE

Guest jimbob2005

Please help!My best friend and fellow flight-simmer also bought the PMDG 747 (though sadly NOT the freight add-on!) and was kind enough to give me a copy of his original 747 passenger file. However, it asks for an e-mail, order number and password that is then (looks like) validated over the internet. As only your original files seem to work on my computer even though I've installed the fs update, I would be very grateful if you could somehow send me what I need to use this file so that it can validate via my account (which will show me as a genuine purchaser of the program).Many thanks,James Brownridge

James,Have you contacted our email support about this? This isn't something we're gonna be able to solve on the forum.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest jlinares

Dear PMDG staff:I've also purchased the 747 queen of skies, and sadly the executable is miss. As you can see, I bought the aircraft and my account is associated to my email address: jlinares@acelerate.com. Like the last customer, would you can provide the redownload link to my e-mail please.Javier Linares

Guest jimbob2005

Have just done that, thanks. Am holding breath!James Brownridge

Guest Livelee

PMDG Staff,I too have lost my files but in my case I had bought the Extended Download Option. I have now posted a request 3 times to the PDMG site requesting that you send me the links to reinstall but no response.The info isOrder 101402 06/22/2008 1861-28EXT Extended Download PMDG 737 NGOrder 101343 06/20/2008 1861-30EXT Extended Download PMDG 737-800/900Order 101343 06/20/2008 1861-29EXT Extended Download PMDG B1900DI hope you will be able to send me the links so I can again enjoy flying these great aircraft.ThanksDavid Leelivelee@aol.com