Sign in to follow this  
Guest Taurusflight

Problems with PMDG737/800-900 and Engravity CDU

Guest Taurusflight

Hello,my problem: Installation MS/FS9, PMDG737 800-900. it is working properly until i have installed engravity cdu software and pmdg interface installer/key file and drivers. all i purchased on sunday last week.i installed like described on pmdg support website, but it does not work. it is impossible to go to the pmdg menu at the menubar on top of FS9 via pushing "ALT" on my keyboard to enter the dialogbox "external cdu interface".every function on keyboard disappeares when i use the pmdg aircraft. i need to go back to an default aircraft to get back function on my keyboard again.every installation steps i have done like described.any suggestions?thx in advancePeter

Guest schore

Hi Peter,Did you re-boot your computer after installation? Then you write that you pushed "alt" but it should be "ALT Enter" to get into the windows menu when running FS9.Hope this will help if not please let me know and I will see if I can be of any assistance because in my case everything works fine except that by closing down FS9 the CDU wll not close automaticly.kind regards,Maarten Loois