Sign in to follow this  
Guest martinus75

Help with speed indicator at PMDG 747-400X

Guest martinus75

Hello,maybe somebody can help me with my problem.I bought the Add-On Pmdg 747-400X.Everything is fine but the speed indicator isn't working.The altimeter is working fine in the Primary flight display.I worked trough the normal procedures several times without success.The speed indicator (in the primary flight display) is still not reacting. It shows all the time the value "39" from the beginnig.What am I doing wrong here? Can somebody help me here?My System is Pentium 4, 3,2 Ghz, 3GB-RAM, ATI-Radeon HD 3850Software: MS-FSX, SP1 and Accelartion expansion-PackI would be happy for anny help...thanksmartin

>Hello,>maybe somebody can help me with my problem.>I bought the Add-On Pmdg 747-400X.>Everything is fine but the speed indicator isn't working.>The altimeter is working fine in the Primary flight display.>I worked trough the normal procedures several times without>success.>The speed indicator (in the primary flight display) is still>not reacting. It shows all the time the value "39" from the>beginnig.>What am I doing wrong here? Can somebody help me here?>>My System is Pentium 4, 3,2 Ghz, 3GB-RAM, ATI-Radeon HD 3850>Software: MS-FSX, SP1 and Accelartion expansion-Pack>>I would be happy for anny help...thanks>martin>See this thread:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search- John

Guest martinus75

Hey John,Problem solved.... Many many Thanks!!! :-)with regardsMartin