Sign in to follow this  
xender

Why not pmdg classics?? (707, DC-10, Tristar, DC-8, etc...

Hi!I just want to know.. Why pmdg did not make classic planes?? I will love to fly with a 707 (A 707 with quality...), DC-8, DC-10, A300B4-200, 747-200.Why not, team?? :SJuan Ramos.

Juan Ramos

Yep, I would definitely love a PMDG A300:9

I think PMDG is a six-man company.. they have two products in production and that seems to keep them busy and us anxiously waiting.My druthers would be for the newest, such as 787!

Dan Downs KCRP

It will be interesting to see what PMDG will work on after the release of the MD-11 and the NGX. I personally would like to see many of the Boeing 707,727, 757, 767, 777 and all of the Airbus aircraft. Since buying PMDG 737-600/700/800/900 and PMDG 747-400/F, I haven't even considered purchasing any other addon aircraft. I have used other add-on aircraft and their detain and accuracy can't compare to the level of attention PMDG places is their products. Just my opinion.Perry Fincher

One reason is we don't have anyone with experience on these aircraft. Without intimate knowledge of the instruments, flight modeling, etc, we won't attempt to model an airliner.

I see.. that is a good reason. But, please, dont close your doors to the classics :S They have their public too.Juan Ramos

Juan Ramos