Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pegasus60

Menu Bar

Guest pegasus60

Oh , and one more thing , is there a way of keeping the menu bar at top left of screen (options , pmdg etc) , or do you have to press alt each time ? Joe T

Joe- Right click and use the popup menu to Hide/Delete menu bar. I prefer it deleted and I also hide the Task Bar- right click on the bar to auto hide it- then simply move the cursor to bottom of the screen to retrieve it. Deleting these helps to concentrate on FS!!Alex Reid

Guest pegasus60

Many thanks AlexJoe T

Joe- one final trick- perhaps best of all. I've got rid of the awful MS blue of Title Bars by changing the colour to dark gray with green lettering. Now the title bars- (tops of screen & popups) are nearly invisible- a huge improvement!Alex Reid

Guest pegasus60

Great idea , works really well, ta.Joe T

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,415.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now