Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

AoA's PMDG 747-400 Training DVD: A Preview

Captains-I've mentioned a couple of times during the past year or so that PMDG has been working to take a strategic interest in products that you help you to enjoy our airliner simulations more thoroughly.Thus far we've told you about products created by organizations such as FS2Crew, and Angle of Attack- who's long awaited PMDG 747-400 training DVD is rapidly nearing completion!As part of our partnership with AoA, Chris Palmer is preparing a series of previews just for you all that will give you an idea what this extensive training video is like. I have had the good fortune to see many segments of the DVDs as they have progressed through production, and I think AoA can take great pride in the high quality of the product that is being prepared for you.Today's preview is a short segment taken from the Fuel System section and focuses on an introduction to cold weather operations. This rest of the fuel section focuses on normal and irregular operations, fuel dump, fuel transfer operations, etc- just as you would get the training in the classroom.You can see this preview on YouTube by following the link below- or you can download a high resolution version directly from Angle of Attack if you want to get a better quality preview. (The DVDs are being produced at a really high quality image level- so the upload the YouTube kills a bit of it... keep that in mind- and download the high-res preview to get a better idea what the finished product will look like!)The YouTube version can be found here (updated link):

The high-res version can be found here:www.flyaoamedia.com/pmdgpre1.phpRight now AoA is estimating a just a few short weeks until these DVDs begin production- I'll keep you posted with more information as we get it!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I've really been looking forward for this one and by appearances, worth the wait. Now I'm going to be on the lookout for the release of the DVD after seeing some of it. NICE! :-kewl Kim

Guest hangar744

Hi,shouldn't that fuel temp value be -37 deg C?Got scared of his voice, though.regards,delcom

Thanks for the catch. It was in fact -37 on my script, and I had just said it wrong. It's now corrected and re-uploaded.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest hangar744

You're welcome.It looks and sounds better now.regards,delcom

Thanks! I don't know why Youtube messed up the sound the first time.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

LOL, the voice is much better now. I missed the fuel temp error before and it was right there in BOLD white type too!Kim

Nothing has gone through the final test, so that's why I missed it. Oh well! Hope you guys love the preview!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

I already have my allowence money saved up for the dvd and when it comes out : :-bluegrab

Any other little prwviews like this floating around, would love to see a few more small clips like this.Looks like a fantastic product.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

RSR will be releasing more clips in the next week. For now, let this tickle your fancy.http://www.vimeo.com/1408592

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest hangar744

Very nice indeed. I really like the winter scene. Well done.regards,delocm

Guest SkullxBones

How long will the training DVD be? Jeff