Sign in to follow this  

Condor?

What country is this airline based?Thanks Andrew

I presume it is German. Full airline name is Condor Flugdienst. Voice Callsign is: CondorIATA Code is: DE3 Letter Callsign: CFGHere's a snapshot of a Condor 767 in Puerto Vallarta en La Republica Dominicana, Spring Break 2001.http://www.kryptonair.com/con762DPP1A.jpgCheck out www.CONDOR.com for mor information on Condor Flugdienst.I know they fly 757's and 767's, which makes them a grade A airline in my opinion.--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,it is a German charter airline that is flying to most vacation places worldwide. Actually it is a sister company of Lufthansa as far as I know. Lufthansa itself is not doing charters.Alex

Guest Dominik Mann

All this is correct - Condor is Lufthansa's charter branch. However, now that they made a deal with travel agent company Thomas Cook, all Condor planes are apparently supposed to be repainted in TC colours.

yeah theyre German, does Eastern even exist anymore??

Guest Dominik Mann

I'm not sure what you mean with "Eastern"...Eastern Airlines, I don't know - Eastern Germany (German Democratic Republic), definitely no :-) .BTW, did you know that the former East German state airline initially bore the name "Lufthansa", too? However, after a lengthy legal battle in the late 50s they decided to give in and named their national airline "Interflug", which, up to that point, was actually the charter branch of the East German Lufthansa. Interflug ceased to exist after reunification.

BUMP VROOOM VROOOM!--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org