Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737/744 Hardware Interface Availability

Gents-For those of you interested in using a hardware interface such as the Aerosoft MCP, GoFlightMCP or Engravity CDUs with your PMDG software, sale and support of these items is now being handled by Lefteris Kalamaras at his own website as follows:http://www.flightsimlabs.com/Interfaces.aspx

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Niftyness! All the best to PMDG and FSL, wish all of you a golden future!Best, Jan

Guest svedman

Thank you for the notice, Randazzo!It's been a long wait, much longer than I anticipated. I've purchased the driver, and it is fantastic to finally be able to use my Engravity CDU with the PMDG 747-400X!Best regards,

Guest smjfreeman

Hi all,Thats useful info. Very useful... I'll be making a move over to fsx now.I cant find the cost of the MCP/FSX interface on that site. Anyone know? I'll buy it anyway, but it would be nice to have an idea.Thanks.

Guest svedman

You need to download the trial/demo version and install it, and click Purchase from within that software to learn the price... You can cancel before you actually buy. I don't remember the price, sorry.Best regards,

Hi ,using it already since it came out........working fine for me ; great piece off software !I think it was around 95 Euro here for Germans with TAX.cheersMario

Guest Lennie Lyon

Hi All, I have installed PMDG 747 onto my laptop, which is a widescreen with Vista OP and FS9 installed, but it cant be flown because the keys in the FMC are not where the buttons are, is this something wrong with the program or is some to do with it being a widescreen.....Please help as I would like to fly it on the laptop.....Lennie......

Guest edgerton

A very convenient way not to get bogged down by people owning the FS9 version requesting discounts. I naively thought that PMDG might care for its existing customers. Mike