Sign in to follow this  
Ericd

flightplans

Hello,I hope this question isn't posed many times.In the PMDG/flightplans folder I can read that PMDG delivers many flightplans to use.I have to reinstall to get them.But no flightplans appear.I can't find in the documentation how to get this flightplans.Can anyone please help me with this problem?Thanks for responding.GreetingsEric

Hello Eric,You haven't specified your aircraft type but for the 737 the procedure is the following:After you have created a flightplan in the FMC, you can save it via the LSK "save" in the ROUTE page, the scratchpad will confirm the save with something like "KJFKKATL001", this goes in the folder you mention in your post. For a later use, you'll load this plan as a CO ROUTE, that's how it works.Best regards

Hello Onur,Thanks for responding.You're right. I forgot. I'm talking about the 747. (FSX)The problem is not, that I can't save my own created flightplans, but PMDG says, they are delivering her own flightplans together with the plane. I can't find them.The readme says I have to reinstall, but that doesnt workGreetings,Eric

Hi,Thank you very much. Now I know, why I can't find them. probably een installation error. My PMDG/flightplans folder is empty.Have to ask pmdg now.Thanks again and have a nice evening.Eric

Problem solved, thanks to Paul Gollnick from PMDG.Great help and very fast support!Thanks.Eric

Guest 65ht2vc4

Hi!How did you get that problem solved? My flightplan folder is empty too.PMDG 747-400X.Markus