Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

FFG DC-10-30 Repaint Request!? PLEASE???

Guest HeavyFan

Hi all you great Painters out there!! I am asking one of you Awesome Painters out there if one of you could possibly do a FFG DC-10-30 HAWAIIAN Airlines White 70YR Anniversary Livery?? it's a very easy looking Livery to do, it's al white with the Hawiaan Flower girl on the tail along with a BIG 70YR anniversary Number on the side of the plane! I asked the pepole that hang out in the FFG Forum, and some guy said soon, and that was like 4-5month's ago! So i guess i can count that one out! So if one of you painter's can Please consider doing this Livery I will be very HAPPY to see one come out! As I live On OAHU Hawaii and I want to use this livery and copy the real routed this plan flies for Hawaiian Air, although i have not seen this plane lately! Hope it is not already retired! Ok PLEASE reply if someone can do this Livery! I would really Apprecite it as I am not a Painter! lol, Thank's MIKE-:)

Tell me about it am also waiting for this livery for so long!any painters please make are wish come true :)

Go into the Aircraft/Panels forum and ask for Alpha. She rocks.:-beerchug

Guest HeavyFan

OK thank's! i will post this in that forum for ALPHA! Thank's MIKE!-:)

Guest HeavyFan

BUMP!!! ANyone Please??? MIKE-:)

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Good one Mike, Though the bottom is gray. A tip the gray is the same as the bottom of a COA DC-10. As the HAL DC-10's in this scheme are leased from COA. Goes the same for HAL's bare metal scheme, those are leased from AAL.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/209702/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/242950/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/169360/M/:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/images/675-2fs.jpg

Guest HeavyFan

Hi there Jeff! Yeah i knew the Hawaiian 70yr livery was from a leased Continental DC-10-30! I wish someone would do this great livery! Hopefully someone will!!! MIKE-:)

Guest nirvana

i've to second your request! looks great! if i could paint an aircraft, i'd definately do that one! :) btw: i don't think you'll see this bird in real world again! i heard that hawaiian replaced all of their dc-10's with their new 767's! :( i hope that this isn't true!

According to their website, they're still using the DC-10s to the mainland (primarily California), and also to Papeete. Don't know how long before the 767 takes over, though. It'll be too bad... I loved the DC-10.

Ok am going to get flamed for this but i love the dc 10 i i dont like the 767 that much after that i like the b777 and 747 etc etc but i dont like the 767 :( to bad there going to be gone soon i was in a 757 in las i was video taping the hawaiian air dc 10 which was behind us it looks great plus ever since i went to hnl 2 times i love it :)

Guest HeavyFan

Yup they are still using the DC-10 until the end of next year when i think they will have all thier new 767's ready and delivered! So yeah if I knew how to piant i would do this livery too!! but since i don't i half to ask someone! But i guess they do not want to paint this licvery since there is no real response from a good apinter on this thread! MIKE-:( PLEASE some painter out there do this Livery for us! MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Keep it bumped up!!!

Guest HeavyFan

aww common Painter's out there! What about any of the JPHAS painter's? Could you guy's do this DC-10?? MIKE-:(-:)