Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

FFG DC-10-30 Repaint Request!? PLEASE???

Guest HeavyFan

Hey Thank's DEAN! I hope you can do it!? Please let me know via E-mail or here if you can do it? Thank's so much MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Hey Dean you out there?? Let me know PLEASE! MIKE-:)

I would love to do it but do not have a DC10 would a Tristar be ok :)Alpha xxxxxxxx

Guest HeavyFan

hey ALPHA!! Can't you just use FFG DC-10-30's?? I would love the L-1011 but Hawaiian Airlines does not fly these Plane's anymore! And the Livery i am looking for is only on thier current DC-10-30, if you can make this 70yr livery out of an FFG DC-10-30 model would ber awesome! As i have the regular Hawaiian Airlines DC-10 Livery that FFG Made already, But just to remind you I am looking for someone to paint the Hawaiian Airlines 70YR anniversary Livery they have! An all White and Grey Livery! I apprecite your Interst ALPHA, So PLEASE let me know if you would be able to do this Livery using the FFG DC-10-30 Model! Thank's so much MIKE-:)Oh you can find pics of the Hawaiian 70YR anniversary Pics on Airliners.net

Since I've been dabbling in the repaint business of late, I'll give it a go next week, if i can get the FFG DC-10.Where can I download it?P-22

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there P-22! Thank's dude! you can get the FFG DC-10-30's from there web site! I don't think they have a paint kit, but i think everyone starts a repaint using an already painted model? but not to sure i think you gota read the EULA agreement?? But you cang et them here>>> http://avsim.com/ffg/ please let me know if you can do it! Thank's so much MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

hey 22 are you out there Please Respond! Thnaks MIKE-:)

Guest HeavyFan

Still waiting for a response guy's! MIKE-:)

Patience is a virtue... :)Repainting and such takes time, so take breath, and a couple days, and you'll be surprised with what can happen.:-beerchug

Guest HeavyFan

Thank's dude! But i just did not want this message to end up in the archive's! And alot of these nice pepole said thye would take a look at it, but none of them actually said they was going to do it?? I just wanted somekind of confirmatiuon if they were going to do it or not that's all!-:) hehe Trying to wait patiently MIKE-:-:)