Sign in to follow this  
Guest rjb747400

MCP747 Setup help

Guest rjb747400

Hello and thanks for helping.I have the Aerosoft MCP747 (USB version) and have downloaded the demo of the drivers for FSX and the 2.6 drivers for the unit it self. My problem is that I am not able to set up a virtual serial port for the unit to access. I found drivers at this site http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm but they failed to work, they were the best that i found on the net. I am running FSX, PMDG 747X and Windows Vista 64.Please HelpRobertIntel C2Q Q6600 2.40GHz CPU4.00 GB RAM2 - GeForce 8800 GTX Ultra2 - 150GB Raptor HD

Robert,Attached is a detailed installation guide.If you can't open it and I will E-mail it to you.Tom

Robert,I couldn't open it after I sent it so you won't be able to either. The original file is a Word Perfect file and I changed it to a .rtf file. If you don't have Word Perfect I can send it as a MS Word file.TomTHibben@prodigy.net

Guest rjb747400

Thanks for the reply I just emailed you.