Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jerrymc3

PMDG 737-800 FS9

Guest Jerrymc3

My PMDG 737-800 has become unflyable for some reason. I've tried several times at several different airports to take off but the plane refuses to leave the ground. I'm loaded with less than 50% fuel, joystick is calibrated, the engines are running at maximum power, I max out the trim and run out of runway accelerating past 200 kts. In spot plane view I've noticed that the nose gear tire is buried about halfway into the runway. I tried slewing up to 5000' or so and after dive bombing at 300kts + am able to pull up but I have to maintain almost full throttle to keep the nose up. It was flying fine a week or so ago so something has changed but I don't know where to begin to look. Its kind of embarrassing when I start an online event flight and crash before I can get airborne.

HMMMMM.A stupid question but have you tried to uninstall then install PMDG again.Nebojsa

Guest Jerrymc3

>HMMMMM.A stupid question but have you tried to uninstall then>install PMDG again.>>NebojsaNo, but the strangest thing happened. I restarted my computer and the problem corrected itself. Maybe it was some kind of glitch with my CH Flight Yoke.

COOL.I had a different problem---plane stalling--- with all fs9 planes for a short while and it turned out to be the CH yoke/mixture.Got it fixed.Nebojsa

Hello, next time it happen's, it will, check tailhook UP and that Your wings are not folded...My problem's is the "black Hole" on short final, fully established, everything checked and normal, when I suddenly is falling from the sky????Happen's 1 of 30-40 landing's...Please help somebody out there...Lasse

In my experience this is a CH driver problem. I have encountered the issue on several occasions. Did you unplug and plug back in your CH devices sometime before the issue occured? This sometimes causes the problem.The fix was to run the CH configuration manager and recalibrate all of your CH devices (even though it looks like its calibrated) When the problem occurs, if you look out side you should see you

Hello George. Thanks for answere...The problem is, that I can do 10 flight's all with same setting's, cal. and so on, and suddenly for no reason I'm going in the "black hole"Disc. A/P A/T and full power has nearly saved the situation, but no..I will do the landing with flap 30 even 15 when possible to get higher speed and no need for extreem need of full elevator deflection??? :-)My problem is, that I am to lazy to learn Ch conf. man. I use fs9 default cal. and so far it has worked out well, exept for PMDG 737???Maybee I should go back to school :-)Lasse