Sign in to follow this  
Guest magiri

Problem with PMDG 747X

Guest magiri

HeyaI am pretty new at here I have got a quite big problem with PMDG 747X need a help!!the problem with when taxing on taxiway nose wheel does not move either try to turn left, or right, and plane itself turns alright but nose gear, and main gear wont move this used to be working properly until I upgraded to Vista I have FSX Deluxe, and Accelation/SP2 ofcoursegot PMDG 747X downloaded version already patched official decent onetried re-installed, re-patch everything I can think of unfortunately it still havent fixed yet...Does anyone got simular problem, or knows solution Cheers

Guest j-mo

Make sure Advanced Animations is enabled, and make sure Autoudder is unchecked.I am also relatively new to this product and this forum. There are very few new problems that haven't been covered, and I've found that a simple search of the forum here will answer questions almost immediately. I highly recommend the search function! ;-)

Guest magiri

>Make sure Advanced Animations is enabled, and make sure>Autoudder is unchecked.>>I am also relatively new to this product and this forum. There>are very few new problems that haven't been covered, and I've>found that a simple search of the forum here will answer>questions almost immediately. I highly recommend the search>function! ;-) Hi Alex thanks for the support replyyah but the problem only occures with PMDG not happening in any of FSX original fleets... those original airplane came with FSX working properly with nose wheel and everythingIve had simular problem when I used to have PMDG Queen of sky for FS2004 installed to FSX wheel doesnt work etc..well thanks for the help hope some more helpful intel coming in soon

Guest j-mo

Hi Alex thanks for the support replyI don't consider myself support, just a satisfied customer who has enjoyed learning this complex aircraft.yah but the problem only occures with PMDG not happening inany of FSX original fleets... those original airplane camewith FSX working properly with nose wheel and everythingIve had simular problem when I used to have PMDG Queen of skyfor FS2004 installed to FSX wheel doesnt work etc..Comparing PMDG products with MSFS is apples and oranges. The planes interact with the sim the way they are designed to. If you want a realistic experience, PMDG can't be beat. You simply need to tweak a setting here or there.

Guest magiri

>What are your computer specs?>Ronhere is my PC specCPU Core2Quad Q6700 2.66GHzRAM 2GBVGA ASUS EN8800GT 512MBMotherboard ASUS P5QHDD Western Digital SATA 500GB X 2 hope this is going to help

Does this happen when the aircraft is stationary or rolling? How are your weights?On my system, the nose wheel will not turn until the aircraft is rolling,regardless of gross weight.This is probably normal,but if your aircraft's nose wheel does not move at all,then you may have some other function which is interfering with its operation.What type of joystick are you using?Is it calibrated?Possibly some fsuipc function.Hope this helps.Ron

Ron Service

Guest magiri

>Does this happen when the aircraft is stationary or rolling?>How are your weights?>On my system, the nose wheel will not turn until the aircraft>is rolling,regardless of gross weight.This is probably>normal,but if your aircraft's nose wheel does not move at>all,then you may have some other function which is interfering>with its operation.What type of joystick are you using?Is it>calibrated?Possibly some fsuipc function.>Hope this helps.>RonHi RonI have found out the problem the problem was in simple in the setting auto ladder was enabled However even when it was enabled FSX original aircraft`s nose wheel worked fine maybe just only add-on solution By the way I dont normally use auto ladder so maybe why when I newly installed FSX to new PC and forgot setting or something but for sure I didnt have to change any setting when I used to use XP with PMDG747X because of Vista??I am using Saitek joystick for all