Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epanel

Violent pitching up

Guest Epanel

Hi,I got the pmdg 737-800 today but when I engage the v/s or any other vertical mode with a/p, the aircraft violently trims up. Even when I set the trim myself before engaing the a/p, it always sets it to full trim up.Also, the a/t speed mode won't keep the correct speed, it always brings the n1 to flight idle.Please anyone help!Kind RegardsJonathan

1) What are you setting your takeoff trim to?2) What is the speed you have displayed on the MCP and what speed is the EADI indicating when you engage the A/T? Also are you setting the TO thrust on the ground by clicking on the screw on the MCP?If you could post a screenshot of the 2d panel I'd appreciate it. That would make it alot easier to see exactly what your plane is doing.

Guest Epanel

It's working now, I for some reason had to keep the pmdg 737-800 main.gau and replace all of the others with the 737-700 gauges LOL. Works exactly like the 738 though.Thanks anywayKind RegardsJonathan