Sign in to follow this  
Leffe

AoA

Guest Mower

Welcome news... however my budget is tight and I currently await the MD11 and the FS2Crew add-on for it and FS Passengers. Oh, and I have to find the scratch to print the MD11 1400 pp manual...

I ordered mine approx 14 seconds after I received the e-mail from AOA. Priority shipping, of course!! :-)

Yup same here.... Opened my email and got the message my credit card has been waiting on for a while.

Yeah, the 1400 page manual is a real killer in terms of printing. Will hold off on the MD-11 for a while just for that reason alone.Might get FS Crew for the 747 though - looks pretty good. I like the idea of the FO calling out check lists rather than me going though them myself. I was thinking of doing my own (MP3 file on an iPod/laptop etc), but now I wont bother...

Ed Haslam

Interesting !!. I think I will buy it in the near future to complete my 744 training.But...(there is always a but), I wish they had hired the services of a BBC speaker. The voice and accent of the speaking guy sounds very unattractive, and sometimes difficult to understand for a non-american-english-native listener (imho).

Guest Mower

>Might get FS Crew for the 747 though - looks pretty good. I>like the idea of the FO calling out check lists rather than me>going though them myself. I have it. And the LDS 763 one. The 763 is great , very deeply integrated. The 744 is horrible as PMDG APPARENTLY did not provide a SDK for theirs. Much of the 744 one is manually done and doesnt even know cockpit switch positions.Having said that, I will now spread idle gossip and suggest that you await the MD11 release as there just might be a worthy FS2C product for it.

Based on the BBC's most accurate coverage of aviation news stories (NOT!), I'd be afraid for all of us if they tried to teach you how to fly the 747. ;)

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack