Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

AoA's PMDG 747-400 Training DVD available!

Sorry JL!Misstake of me. (Just Looked at my paths)The included train flightplans on the DVD included the weather files are supposed to go here:Your Path:ProgramMicrosoft GamesFS9FlightsAngel of Attack(You then pick up the flights from "Choose a flight" in FS (Angel of Attack))The longhaul flight and weather you can drop in your: C:Documents and Settingsyour nameMine documentFlight Simulator Hope it helped you./ Leifhttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Guest iflyc77

I would have loved to have this when learning the 744.Hopefully for the MD11 now? =D

It seems to me that the files are a very minor part of this program. The instruction and information in the program is mainly what your paying for and that covers the 747 in both FS9 and FSX.If your patient, they will have the files ready for FSX soon, I'm sure.Bob

I've ordered a copy of this DVD at AOA Shop on 17AUG2008. I paid a lot for United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International shipping.I received a mail saying that it was shipped on 20AUG2008.We are now September the 28th 2008 and I never received anything, my credit card has been checked out. I am very disappointed.My last Email to AOA has no response.So guys, if you want to order, no need to pay high for "Priority", as it takes the same time than "normal" shipping (of course if you receive the product you ordered, which is not my case).

vpa055.png

Stephane-I tried to look up your order, but I'm guessing that you did not order this via PMDG- you ordered directly from AoA?I'll drop Chris a note and ask him to take a look here. If you didn't get any answer from him- it is entirely possible that your email did not reach.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Stephan,I apologize for your issue with the package. Unfortunately, this stuff is bound to happen. Generally we see these packages get to their destination within 10 days. I have not received any correspondence from you, so please shoot me a line at support@flyaoamedia.com with your order number. Had I received your emails I would have responded right away. Our customer service is awesome, but shipping isn't 100% reliable. Get with me and we'll make a solution promptly.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Dear Robert,I am in a similar situation to Stephane. I have been waiting since 29 August 2008 when my DVD was evidently shipped. I am retired and living in Spain where, to be sure, mail deliveries can occasionally take several weeks from outside the EU. But what concerns me most is that I have contacted PMDG twice about this via the PMDG Customer Contact Area and received no reply. Admittedly the second email was sent only 3 days ago, but even so... I have nearly worn out my shoes walking to and from the mail box each day for the past 2 weeks! To say nothing of the 'expectation postponed' factor! If I'd had the option I would gladly have paid for some sort of priority or recorded mail service from the US to Spain. I ordered through PMDG because I am a long-standing and I like to think, loyal customer. I have today learned from this Forum that some have contacted AoA direct re delivery issues and I am happy to do the same. Chris' Customer Service style sounds great. And PMDG is tops too, I just would like to know what my options are. In 10 days (6 weeks since shipping) I think its reasonable to write my current order off as 'lost without trace'. Best regards,

Gareth,I hope my email to you clears things up. Now, to anyone else facing issues now or in the future. Please contact AoA directly. If you have trouble getting through via email, go to our website and use our 'Contact Us' function. This will allow PMDG to utilize their time on their products and it allows AoA to assist you as soon as possible. It's simply impossible for me to keep up with all the threads, but I get email on the fly. Also keep in mind that problem orders are few and far between. Without divulging the number of 747 Training Packages we've sold, I can just say that out of the many, many, many copies, there have been 3 non-receipts. This is in line with every carrier and every other company out there. This stuff simply happens, and when it does, we're there to assist you through our support. Thanks for your patience

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Hi All,I received my copy of AoA 747 today, and it's very professionnal, great work, and now i'm waitting for MD-11 DVDPierre

Hi Chris,Just a quick thank you in recognition of your outstanding customer manner and customer service. Great to get them both together! I can see why PMDG would partner with you. Back here on earth, my B744 Training DVD arrived this very day, here at my home in Spain and after just 14 days in the mail from the US of A. This is not bad let me tell you. Goodness knows what happened to the first shipping attempt. If it was plundered enroute by someone without the PMDG B747 product he or she surely will be placing an order for it soon! So, Robert, if you get an order from Spain that in the same breath extolls the excellence of the AoA Training DVDs, pray for them, OK?

I'm glad I finally got one to you! Like I said, I was confident it would be taken care of. I'm glad we could work it out!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Just want to voice my approval of this DVD once again - I had the pleasure of meeting Chris down here in Phoenix this week (and getting an awesome flight in his Bonanza G36!) and he was kind enough to let me have a real copy of the DVD. I watched it over the last few days and he's done a really great job with it. Even I learned a few things I didn't know about our plane, which is pretty crazy!We talked over some of the things he'll be doing for the MD-11 DVD and it's gonna be even better than the 747 one.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

AoA applies to the flying of the FSX model as much as it does the FS9 model.When he started putting together the video, the FSX 747 was not released yet. He had to make the video using the FS9 model, but 98% of the DVD applies to the FSX model just as much and he is updating flight files for FSX.It was not in any way untrue to say the course applies to FSX as much as FS9.