Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aramis

Radio/Baro PMDG B744

PMDG B744 Queen of the SkiesGents, not a biggy but I can't seem to toggle between Radio and Baro minimums diplay.Yes I've RTFM (Cockpit Display Systems p 7-16). Mouse over MINS and L click.What have I missed?FS9 under Windows XP.Little history..... only fired up the B744 recently after letting it lie idle for quite some time. Run... wouldn't work at all. Did some research and concluded that after my last HDD crash I re-installed the PMDG products in the wrong order (apparently needs to be 737 first then 747).Rather than uninstall and reinstall the B744 I ran the "repair" file, which fixed the "not running" problem. Maybe this has something to do with it. I don't really want to go down the uninstall/reinstall route (Couldn't reinstall the LDS 763 after the HDD crash... had to re-purchase. Long story.) As I said, I'd rather live with the glitch rather than re-install.....Any ideas??

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $540.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now