Sign in to follow this  

HEY MIKE STONE ! ! ! !

Mr. Mike !!! I just want to say THANK YOU for a GREAT 727! This flys so nice. I have a few hours (years ago) in TWA's 727 sim at JFK and you have nailed the feeling of the plane. Very nice looking model!!! When I started my VA, I swore off pure jets of any kind. YOU just changed that! ABC will now have a freighter for long hauls using YOUR 727. Love it Mike. Keep it up buddy! Your work is MOST appreciated by myself.Donps: Love those Eastern markings. Been on them MANY times from NY to Fla.!

Well I would like to ask if everybody is so happy with his hard work why do they not give him some points as a Small Thank you I wonder to myself!Alpha xxxxxxxx

Aniette, I definately need to hire you as my public relations rep LOLMike Stone

You are Very most Welcome Mr Stone as you would not be hard to sell :)Alpha xxxxxxxxx

Hi Anniette! I did as you said and I also put you in for a raise to for being so efficient too! :)Don

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Shhhhhhhhh! Mike already has the highest ratings per post score other than Tom! You'll spoil the man. ;-)It took me 651 posts to get 20 feedbacks! :-) And you also have a better ratio.But you're both worth every single point you get! Unlike me, you actually do something. :-lol

"Unlike me, you actually do something.">>I should...No I shouldn't...I should...No I shouldn't...I should...No I shouldn't...Just ran out of petals. You're safe this time Scott... :-lol

Phew...Thinks thats bad, I voted for myself but got caught out..... :-lol

Guest Scott Campbell

:-lol Tom, Nawwwwwww...go ahead! I opened the door there! :-lol