Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Congratulations First Officer (selectee) Harrington!

Guest diajohn2

Marc, its always wonderful to see someone achieve their dreams. Its great to see that effort pays.

WOW!!! Congrats! Quite an achievement. Follow your dreams and best of luck in your career ahead.Richie

Richie Walsh

Guest Darren Howie

Well done on getting through the selection process Marc.Hate to be the bearer of bad news mate but if you thought the hard work was over its only just beginning.The good news is though that every bit of effort and work is worth it in the long run.The best office view in the world carries a high price enjoy the ride...All the bestDarren HowieA-320 CaptainJetstar Airways

Congrats Marc!The Lufthansa selection process from what I gather is extremely demanding and very few get in. Unlike the North American system, they don't take just any goober off the street with $50,000 in his pocket and give him a Commercial license.This is an awesome accomplishment :-)Cheers,Bryan

Guest DanWalloch

737, A320, A300...0-200hrs in 6.5 months.And to think, US pilots are killing themselves to get into an RJ. Get some time!

Congratulations and best of luck in the years to come, Marc!

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Marc,Congratulations and good luck. Wish I could join you!RegardsIan

Ian Friend

MOBO: Asus P8P67-LE P67 (B3) | CPU: Intel i5 2500K O/C 4.5Ghz | Corsair Hydro H100i CPU Cooler | RAM: Kingston Hyperx 8GB 1600 MHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | HDD1: Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | HDD2: WD6400AAKS 640GB | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

I am extremely pleased for you and just a teeny bit jealous (though at 63 my chance went long ago). Congratulations on a magnificent achievement. Having 2 pilots in my extended family I am well aware how difficult passing the selection process is.

I'm more than happy for you Marc having the chance to live your dream for real and like probably most of the rest in here I would do almost anything to be in your shoes ;)CONGRATS and enjoy the ride and what must be one of the most exciting careers you could have!!!

Richard Åsberg

Marc,I would like to reiterate everything that has been said here so far with a hearty congratulations. Perhaps one day soon, either you or Capt. Randazzo could shed some light on what it takes to pass a selection process such as the one Lufthansa puts its prospective candidates through so that others might benefit or rethink their airline career aspirations?

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

BRAVO ZULU Marc!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 - FSGS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | Bose Companion 5 | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper