Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hingham2008

Help Please on 747 Panel etc...

Guest Hingham2008

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.My questions/issues are the following;1. On clicking on PMDG on the top menu bar after FS has loaded and I have selected the PMDG 747 aircraft nothing happens in full screen mode. I click

Guest tompeel

Hello Hingham that screen resolution and the word "Nvidia" make me wonder- try reducing the resolution and see if the problem goes away. My Nvidia doesn't handle very high res and complex graphics too well, it drops off parts of the display.Tom

I concur- sounds like a graphics setup issue- not a PMDG one.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 - FSGS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MG SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest Hingham2008

Well maybe you folks are right but if you are....it would be a first for my video card and settings affecting any aspect of FS or the mutiple addons. Why would the panels load perfectly and then a minute or two later shutdown? Dave

Dave;Looks like an activation issue to me. If the 747 is not activated correctly, this is exactly the result. Try re-activating.John R

Guest Hingham2008

John;That's a good idea and the general consensus. Did it twice. Cleaned everything out and even polished up the registry etc.... Still a "no-go". Very frustrating.Dave

Dave:If this is correct then #1-1. On clicking on PMDG on the top menu bar after FS has loaded and I have selected the PMDG 747 aircraft nothing happens in full screen mode. I click

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper