Sign in to follow this  
Guest LH736

Autoland problem PMDG 737-600/700

Guest LH736

Hello I am new hir come from Germany and my Englich is not just good.I have also a problem, I have the PMDG 737-600/700, PMDG737-800/900 and PMDG 747-400 as a box versions.I am with my PMDG's very peace and the PMDGreihe fly despite very happy I have a big problem.the autopilot is always when I ILS on the path to fly from l

Guest LH736

Hallo ich bin neu hir im Forum und habe auch gleich ein Problem.Ich habe mit meiner PMDG 737-600/700 ein Autopilot problem.Wenn ich vom ATC die Rynway zugewiesen bekomme stelle ich die NAV Frequensen ein und stelle den Course ein wenn ich in der ILS Frequence bin aktiviere ich LOC und jedesmal wenn der letzte Wegpunkt

Ah! Much clearer now, thank you.Honestly I'm a bit at a loss here. Did you dial in the ILS Frequencies in both Nav Radios? That's the only scenario I can think of as plausible.I'm not that familiar with the fault logic of the 737 Autopilot, but I am assuming that if you forget to dial in the ILS frequency in BOTH nav radios and then try to arm the second autopilot the system disconnects to prevent a faulty autoland.Karsten

Guest LH736

Ja ich habe beide Nav Frequencen " Nav1 und Nav2" im Radio und auch aktiviert stelle Heading und Course ein und ab APP geht nichts mehr obwohl alles richtig ist. Ich Fliege schon sehr lange mit der PMDG meistens mit der 800 und das Problem ist nur mit der 600.Oliver