Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

ATR42-500 uploaded!

Hi all,I just uploaded the ATR 42-500 in ATR livery. It may take a day or two to appear in the Library. Now I can go on holidays and take a rest.Have a nice summer! :-waveAh, and anyone who whould like to make a repaint, please note: I'll not be able to reply any mails, I'm travelling far, far away to a place where computers are hardly found. So I'll not be able to reply to requests for a while. So you're hereby granted permission to do and distribute your repaints, provided they're distributed as freeware.Paco S

And just to add to thisAny repaints for the ATR 42-300 Work Great with this one ,all you need to do is add the new propelor textures to the ATR42-300 Textures and This Version is Even Better than the Old one Thank you Very much PacoAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outstanding work, Thanks so much for giving to us!--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Never been an ATR man myself but IMHO this is the best turboprop I`ve ever flown! it`s got everything.I absloutely love it!:-ukliam

Where did you get the panel? That is a VC yes?BobG

It`s all part of the package! virtual cockpit, custom panel and gauges. Customs sounds............One gauge I found interestingPower Management and Torque gauges: Unlike the ATR42-300 , the power management provided in the ATR 42-500 performs automatic torque adjustment. The PWR MGT selector has four positions for TO (takeoff/go around), MCT (maximum climb torque), CLB (climb) and CRZ (cruise). The amber bugs in the torque gauges will show the optimum torque for each of these positions. The optimum torque is also a function of the engine rpm, pressure, altitude and temperature. At the bottom of the gauge there are pushbuttons for engaging automatic torque separately for each engine. This function must remain disconnected during descent, landing and ground operations.Excellent :-)

Hi again,I'm departing in a few hours (14 hours flight to Santiago de Chile and then Atacama desert and Bolivia). This message is to say a big "Thank you" for the support I've got here. See you in September. :-beerchugPacoPS I see I've got one more of those little yellow stars.. how nice!

Guest A32X

Many thanks sir for making this prop and have a nice trip too!Lets hope someone paints 'BA' :-)