Sign in to follow this  
Guest projectpop

Conflict of PMDG 747X with Wilco 737?

Guest projectpop

I recently installed Wilco 737 PIC and find that my PMDG 747X now do not work properly. It does not follow the magenta line (lnav) and it does not on the center line during autolands anymore. However, it works well again after i uninstalled the 737 PIC.Is this a bug or i need to install something ? I dont have FSUIPC installed.Regards,Steven

I have both PIC737 and PMDG 744X installed and have no issues at all.They both work okay and do not interfere with each other at all. Have not flown the 737 for some time now but it is still installed.Be aware that when installing the PIC737 it usually stuffs up the DLL.XML file. It does not put hard returns in at the end of the lines. Pull it into notepad and see if all the lines run togeather. If they do then you will to add the returns in yourself by going to where the line should end and then hit the enter key. Once all okay then save the file back.John Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

Guest projectpop

hmm, i've searched for DLL.XML file but can't find it anywhere.Can you tell me where it is located?Regards,Steven

Well, perhaps it's not your case, but never use more than one complex aircraft in the same FS session (the ones you are talking are much complex, far away from the garbage default ones). One of them will spoil the other and you will need a reinstall. If you want to change the aircraft, exit Flight Simulator first, then re-start FS and choose the new aircraft.

Guest projectpop

I deleted this line on my DLL.XML and my PMDG works well again. FeelThere PIC737X HelperFalseFeelThereB737PIC737XH.dllI don't know what is happening here but it works.Steven

>I deleted this line on my DLL.XML and my PMDG works well>again.>> > FeelThere PIC737X Helper > False > FeelThereB737PIC737XH.dll > I hope you mean you deleted those 5 lines. They should not have been 1 line and should have been multiple as I said.Deleting those lines just removes the PIC737 part. Here is what my DLL.XML looks like.You will note I have both FSInn and Squawkbox 4 installed but have disabled FSInn for now while I test SB.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlFalseFalseFeelThere PIC737X HelperFalseFeelThereB737PIC737XH.dllPMDG OptionsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dllPMDG EventsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dllPMDG SoundsFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dllFSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dllFSCopilotTrueModulesFSCopilot.dllSquawkBox TransponderFalseFalseE:Squawkboxsbtrans10.dllSquawkBox AI ControlFalseFalseE:Squawkboxsbaicontrol10.dllSquawkBox Internal VersionFalseFalseE:Squawkboxsbmod10.dllJohn Veldthuishttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa475.png

Guest projectpop

Yup i deleted the 5 lines. I don't know if this will affect my 737 PIC though.Thanks so much for your help.Steven