Sign in to follow this  
thefsxflyer

Please help! Wierd Error!

Guys, I have had this wierd error. Just lookError.jpgLook at the ground speed and then look at the other speed. I have reinstalled FSX like 2 times and the PMDG like 2 times but still not sure. Is it a repaint? I just reinstalled it tested it and it worked but then I installed some repaints and now it is not working. I have Vista 32bit and FSX with acceleration. The wierd thing is it calls V speeds but I don't see the thing move. It is wierd. Please reply and thanks!

If you look on the bottom right of the altitude tape youll see the message " NO TDZ ". Meaning no touch down zone.To fix this select a departure runway or go to the overhead panel to the Manual Landing Altitude Select Mode and put it in manual mode. Then use the knob below to set the TDZ.overhead744copy.jpg

Guys, I really need help. I have 2.10 and never ever had trouble with this plane. Now I do. Even when I plug in a route it won't hold a speed but it will call V1 v2 and all that. I may have to reinstall vista for this to work

Never mind. I feel foolish. I downloaded a "new" update I had updated to 2.10 and then I just was fooling around and downloaded it again and it worked some weird reason. DLL's maybe? Who nows? Well, Thanks for responded and Good luck with your problems who ever comes to read this post.