Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iksound

xPMDG 747X crash (stopped responding)

Guest iksound

Hi all, I have the latest 747X patch etc, was just flying from EGLL to LKPR (Prague) about an hour and a half or so flight. got onto my final and was on the localiser. I wanted to hand fly the ILS so I disengaged the autopilot, and after about 20 seconds the program crashed. when FSX closed I got this messageProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: TCAS2v7.dll Fault Module Version: 1.1.6.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4633aecd Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00006186 OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 2057Additional information about the problem: LCID: 2057Read our privacy statement: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409 I've been having an issue with XPAX so I was attempting the same flight without that running. I also noticed that the VNAV wasn't behaving itself. it would disengage and not let me select it again, until I went into the FMC and selected CRZ or DES from the VNAV page. any ideas?cheers allIanMy PC VISTA 64C2Duo 6600 dual4GB DDR2 ram 800ATI FireGL GFX card

Guest iksound

Thank you, I have the DLL and its version 1.1.6.0. I'll check out some further reading through google.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $715.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now