Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boeing_787

PMDG 737NG-Kittyhawk 737-800 Panel Merge

Guest Boeing_787

Anyone know of a PMDG 737NG panel merge to the Kittyhawk 737-800 or know of any tutorials that I could read and follow?I don't have the PMDG 737-800/-900 and I wanted to add a bit more realism to the kittyhawk 737-800.Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Forget it,I'm afraid you will not find such a thing in this place.If you want realism, just buy the PMDG-737 and fly it !!

Guest Boeing_787

If you reread my post...I own the PMDG 737NG (-600/-700) and I was asking if there was a way to merge the panel from the PMDG 737NG to the freeware kittyhawk 737-800.I was NOT asking for the PMDG 737-800/-900. I would never pirate a piece of software that developers have worked so hard on.

Hello...Dreamliner :) (sorry couldn't resist it, no offence:-halo) Welcome to the forums, please sign with your real name per forum rules:)Jose is quite right, since this is an official forum you won't get get that information here.Happy landings

Guest Boeing_787

Oh ok..sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the previous poster was implying that I wanted to illegally obtain a copy of the 737-800/-900.

The 800/900 adds significant features and functionality to the original package. Do a search for details or check the PMDG web site. If your looking for more realism, I highly recommend making the small investment to upgrade.