Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

anyone use mcp pro with their pmdg aircraft?

Cany anyone say if its a great tool, what is needed to function properly.I will use it with my 737 and 747.Do all goflight products work with pmdg aircrafts?Thanks in advance!

Joe,The Goflight MCP Pro can be used with the PMDG 737 (and the 747) series after purchasing and installing the interface software from the PMDG Gear and Extras section. Once you install the interface software, you should be all set. Do note however that this software is only compatible with FS9.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

GoFlight T8, P8 and GF-46 all work with PMDG 737 when running FS9.Rock solid performance for these three, and unlike MCP Pro, no special purchase software needed.Bill

Whats the main reason an interface is needed for ONLY the MCP PRO?I'm glad to hear it works well for fs9 as this is the sim i use to fly but would an interface be created for future flight sims, in case i do upgrade in the future, just curious?Thanks

Paul,Any idea when we can expect the FSX version for the interface. I only have FSX on my PC. And this Pro unit is sitting idle.It was really nice when I used it with FS9 (I used it for a month)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Manny,Sorry, I haven't heard anything on the FSX version so I don't have any idea.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Thanks Claude,I am going there... I see there is no upgrade discount and its pricey too.. But then I am like a crack addict... Price is not going to matter.:)MAnny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>The FSX interface for the GoFlight MCPPro (and EFIS) is>available at http://www.flightsimlabs.com/Home.aspx >>Lefteris Kalamaras who did the FS9 version when he was with>PMDG now has his own site.>>Claudewhat happened to Lefteris?is he no longer with PMDG?did I miss something?just curious - thats allBo

Bo Klop