Sign in to follow this  
Guest legsakimbo

PMDG 747-400 new install flaps missing

Guest legsakimbo

HI just installed PMDG 747-400 everthings good but for one problemthe flaps work but when extended thay are not showing on the screen?looks like the textures are missing ? i can see all the workings of the flaps but no wing steel flaps showing very strange! any idears?cheers , and great site by the way.rog.

Do you have advanced animations enabled in your FSX settings menu?Regards,Jim Karn

Guest Mandilar86

Hy , any body knows or have merge for 747 PMDG panel work whit another modelof 747, exampe POSKY or another one ??Please help thank you so much

Hi.I had the same thing a few days ago,see "unable to change options in 747-400X" post.Somebody kindly posted a program to repair your FSX registry,in case it has become corrupt.To be honest it didn't work for me.I eneded up deleting 747-400X and FSX and doing a complete reinstall of the both and now everything works just fine.Dont want to sound like i'm teaching you the basics but if you do reinstall FSX let it go all the way through to where it asks you to restart your PC,only then did I find everything worked ok when I installed 747-400X after.Hope that helps.Tony