Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

747-400X Textures

Downloaded and executed today are not showing?Any help please?B.A. UPS etc..............

Dave Taylor gb.png

The files are installed but the aircraft.cfg file isn't showing the additions.So therefore the plane isn't showing up.Help please?Is it also possible to have a default FS9 paint for FSX? I DID like the previous one which I thought was better than the present default paint.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Am I to assume that EVERYONE is using the default textures? Does anyone else have this problem? The files are obviously corrupt as I have not had this problem before?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave,I installed some textures for the 747-400 FS9 and FSX and have had no problems with them... did you download the textures recently or was have they been sat on your drive for some time? Perhaps there was an error in the download?Do they simply not show up or are they visible but not showing correctly?CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Try editting the Aircraft Config file to include the textures that you've installed, or re-download and install them I guess..CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Thanks Craig for taking the trouble to help meIt is sorted now. Problem was they seemed to be already installed even though, they didn't appear in the aircraft choice menu.Uninstalling them and re-installing cured the issue.Thanks PMDG support for grafting a great guy into your beta team. ;) He did your job for you :D

Dave Taylor gb.png