Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

MD-11 - Have you seen this plane?

Guest cloudfreak

Hi,do you have seen the 2D-Widescreen-Panel layout too?regardsJ

EDIT: Since I forgot to put it in the original post. Ask any questions you'd like. :)Two things though. One, I've got a slower computer and am not a great screen shot taker, so don't expect any miracles there. Two, I don't have any payware products to compare the MD-11 to, so don't expect anything on that front from me. :)J

What are we - 2 weeks away from release? :DAny VC shots yet? Could you also leave the frame rate counter on, too?Best regards,Robin.

Guest pilot-joey

Wow, your PFD is totally different (the colors!) if I compare them with the one used in the movie on youtube and on the PMDG MD11 FSX product page. Is this true that you changed the colors, since I don't like the colors you used? And furthermore, keep them coming, yay!!

Robin, I tweaked my system (Meaning I spent time moving things around to get things where I wanted them) so I get 25-30 on the ground. It shoots up in the air, and does drop down a bit in heavy clouds, but that should be expected :)I'm not a big VC guy, but there are some shots of the VC in Carl's thread. Hopefully you've already seen them. :)http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...topic_id=154108Joey, I haven't touched the colors. You can change them, so if you don't like them, change away. :)EDIT: Another quick shot. Departing LAX.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/192588.jpg

Hi,>> Robin, I tweaked my system (Meaning I spent time moving things >> around to get things where I wanted them) so I get 25-30 on the >> ground. It shoots up in the air, and does drop down a bit in heavy >> clouds, but that should be expected>> >> I'm not a big VC guy, but there are some shots of the VC in Carl's >> thread. Hopefully you've already seen them. I'm off to go have another play to get FSX running nice with some scenery (there is no scenery presently!).I read the other thread! Great shots! Really enjoying these! I wasn't much into VCs until recently. There is another (stand-alone) sim due to hit the market very shortly, and it ONLY has VC. I'm looking at TrackIR for that, so will very likely get into VC for everything else, too.Thanks!! :DBest regards,Robin.