Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 Manuals/Posters & less expensive shipping!

hi RobertI have placed my order with last nite (uk time)i was charged nearly

>"PMDG has partnered with one of the worlds most respected>publishers of flight manuals for cockpit">>What is this company ?>They're called Alteon - part of Boeing and one of the top suppliers of training materials and actual FCOMs etc... This is the real deal folks. :)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You can search online for a currency conversion.Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but the last time I looked at the exchange rate, it was about 1.55 US for 1 Euro. It has been awhile and the rate may have come down. At least this will give you a rough idea on cost.Correction: I did a search and the current rate is 1.43133 US for every 1 EuroPerry Fincher

Robert,If mine hasn't send yet too can you see if it can be transfered to the other option that teh FDX international?Chris Makris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

HelloJust to get an idea, what is the average new shipping price to send it to Europe ?I don't have an account on the PMDG website and for some reason I can't create one for the time being...Thanks Deniz

hi Robert,ordered the manuals and posters Thurs morngoing to the phx metro area,just wondering how long to ship and receive,thanks,nick b

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Hi Robert,Thanks so much for looking into this. I really appreciate the effort in trying to work out an alternative. No wonder you guys are the best !!Cheers,Dinshaw.

Nick-Your order will ship on Monday. So arrival will be in accordance with whichever shipping option you chose!All orders received by Sunday will go out on Monday...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest ASchenk50

Hi Robert,thanks for providing these payware manuals in such an extraordinary style. I already use real MD11 FCOMs for familarization with this bird and wonder if your payware manuals are only a licensed copy of these original documents I already own or if they are self-written ones adressed on your individual product. Would it be possible to show some example pages from these manuals? Basically I am really interested in ordering your hardware manuals but a bit confused if they are only printed versions of my FCOMS I alreay own?Some infos about that topic are really appreciated.Thank you!Best regards from Hamburg, Germany - Jens

Robert and Jens,Same question here.Have a full set of real world documentation.I'am also interested in the PMDG provided manuals if there is much additional info we need to know for this simulated beauty.Regards,Harry

Guest boeing_driver

Captain Robert-I just wanted to say I've just placed my order on the full set of manuals. I can't wait for them to arrive. Great work and thank you!

Guest mcalpinep

Manuals for the 747 - please please please please please.Sorry, didn't mean to sound so desperate!.Just a thought.Regards,Phil McAlpine.