Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

LAGO reg process (Att. LAGO member)

Guest fly4beer

Hi, Sorry for trying to contact LAGO using this way, but no other is available to me. Email's are not answered (I'm not even sure they get them), registration proccess is not working on their board. The email containing the password is not sent out. I bought emma field and no reg key was sent in 36h, I think I'm not alone, check your forum. what is going on?Lucien

Hello Lucien,I had the same problem. I wanted to buy Emma from the Lago site but was unsuccessfull in getting registered. I sent an e-mail saturday relating the problem and got no answer. I also registered on their forum, as I wanted to ask help, but only got my password this monday morning. I finally bought Emma field through SimMarket. I like the product but I dislike Lago's lack of support. I have seen Mathijs Kok being active on Avsim's forum on saturday, but got no answer to the problem I posted here.Jean-JacquesJJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest fly4beer

Hi Jean-JacquesI was thinking about buying again through simmarket, but what about my first order at lago?My card was billed I think. I'm thinking about telling the bank to refuse it. How did you solve this?cheers to BelgiumLucien

Hi Lucien,The problem was such that I never got to the credit card data page. I entered the product I wanted to buy (Emma field), then on the next page I entered my personal datas. When I clicked on next I got to a page summarizing my personal datas, but the product name had disappeared and the total transaction amounted to 0 euros. The next page indicated that no transaction would go through because some info from the vendor were missing. I tried many times with no result. But I did download the file successfully a couple of minutes before trying to pay for the first time.Yes, in your case, you better make sure that you can cancel your payment through your credit card.I can understand that they might have some server problem, but why did'nt they tell so on Avsim, as apparently they were active on this forum on saturday morning.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hey guys, I had the problem too. I guess they are haveing some problems with thier reg keys over the weekend. I got in touch with Maj this moring and I emailed him the email I got from the Company that processed my order. He sent me reg this moring. Good luck I will find the Link to the discussion for you.

Thanks Malkuth. I finally got my copy through SimMarket.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hmmmm, just stumbled onto this thread. Usually I think LAGO is pretty responsive. I notified Mathijs Kok of this thread for you ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Yes, Lago usually acts quickly (within hours, sometimes faster).But as there was a weekend in between and it is the summer vacation season in the Netherlands and Italy, maybe noone was in the office.

>Hmmmm, just stumbled onto this thread. Usually I think LAGO >is pretty responsive. I notified Mathijs Kok of this thread >for you ;-) Thanks... I was doing simular things on other forums up to this moment.There is/was indeed a serious problem with the code sending from our registration server (not that of simMarket btw). Strangely enough we still have no idea what has happened although they have worked half the night trying to figure it out. The sudden very high demand when we launched Emma Field certainly has something to do with it. Of course the problems also caused our standard support to be overloaded (we called in more people but rather late) so some emails were not being answered as soon as should have been. It all took us by surprise and as the problem started in Sunday morning I could not get the people together to start solving it as soon as I would have liked.Of course more important than what happened is what we are doing about it.First of all we started sending out the codes manually a few hours ago and should have all codes with the customers within the next few hours. Secondly, I personally apologized to all people who used our standard Customer Support channel (the SkyExpert section on our website). To show that we do feel bad about it, I send customers who were waiting more than 24 hours (the time period we promise to do it in) a free code for TerraMesh 8 (Eastern Spain) that we will be releasing later this week.Online sales were credit cards are involved are a matter of trust. This certainly not helps us sell better. I can only hope that people remember the times when they themselves were fighting with their computer. If there are any questions, any problems not solved by what we have done, write to me at mathijs@lagoonline.com. I'll solve the problem.Mathijs KokLAGO Dept. Concepts & Development

Mathijs,Glad to see that you are getting everything fixed up. I also opted to use Simmarket, due to the trouble you were having, and all went fine.I must say that Emma is quite well done. I have only had a few ( very late night ) hours to try it out, but I'm enjoying it immensely.Thanks for another great one,RogerOh yeah, sorry I haven't been around much lately folks. My other hobbies and work have taken up most of my time these last 4 months :-madhttp://rwlsportscards.com/images/sig2.gif

Guest fly4beer

Hi Mathijs!thank you, I just received a bunch of emails from you and info/staff@lagoonline, and Skyexpert. There must have been a huge mail queue somewhere.I understand such problems (I work in the IT business), they may happen.... hope you get everything right!I have now seen Emma Field, whow the wait was worth it! that's a revolution you released! very nice.thanx to the others who helpedLucien

>thank you, I just received a bunch of emails from you and >info/staff@lagoonline, and Skyexpert. There must have been a >huge mail queue somewhere. No, that would have been a problem that would be solvable rather fast, this one was deeper.But we simply told everybody to drop what they were doing and spend all attention on writing to customers:-) This was one of those problems they thought would be fixable fast and everybody kept saying 'hold on, we get it running in a moment'. This morning I decided that we'll handle customers first and sort out problems later. Looking back that decision should have been taken yesterday around noon.I hate things like this. It eats up energy and that energy would have been spend much better on the Dash-6 we are doing... Uhhh, that one is not yet been announced right? Better forget about it.Mathijs

I heard that !!!! :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Glad to hear that the problem is solved.Today I received from Lago an answer to my request for help dated last saturday. The answer was in the form, the problem is yours, not ours, please check your system. Here it is:Dear sir,> > I suggest you try to disable any surfing manager and update your> Internet Explorer to version 5.5 or superior.> Please tell us if everything is going on well, otherwise we'll help you in> finding a solution.> By the way, we are definitely sure that all of our pages and downloads work> properly; as a matter of fact everyday thousands of people view our site and> download from our servers.> Best regards,> > > Davide F. Isola> > LAGO TEAM> www.lagoonline.com> d.isola@lagoonline.comI am not using a surfing manager, I disabled my firewall, I am using Internet Explorer 6.0. And I did succeed to purchase Emma Field from SimMarket.Anyway, I really like the product, as I like every Lago product I purchased so far.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI