Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Paint Kit Testing

Pete,Thanks for the nice shots and all the work done on the paintings sofar.Was inside these colors many years up front.Happy the RTM is almost there.Regards,Harry

Thank you PMDG for modeling the MD-11... That has always been one of my favorite Boeing aircraft of all time ( right there with the 744 ) and I look forward to giving it tons of flight time....My credit card is waiting.

Kevin,Indeed it's a Boeing aircraft nowadays.However, it's a McDonaldDouglas aircraft by design.Enjoy the differences once she's released.Regards,Harry

Guest pilot-joey

Your representing the MD11 at her best (IMO, from Holland so yeah, what do you except but to be blue :(!)!! Confirm the KLM livery('s) will be in old AND/OR new colors?Best regards, Joey

>Kevin,>>Indeed it's a Boeing aircraft nowadays.>>However, it's a McDonaldDouglas aircraft by design.>>Enjoy the differences once she's released.>>Regards,>Harry>Yes I know that.... Thats why I refer to it as a Boeing. Its still a great plane either way.

Guest bstolle

>However, it's a McDonaldDouglas aircraft by design.I'm loving it. McDonalds and the MD11.Nevertheless the company which designed the MD11 is McDonnell Douglas!!!