Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

High Resolution MD-11 Preview

Guest Matthias1975

Carl,would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of a "wide screen" 2d version of the cockpit. Would like to know what teh wide screen cockpit looks like in 2d mode compared to the standard (4:3) cockpit.Thank you

DONE! Check it out! It's quick and dirty- so the MCDU and FCP are NOT set correctly!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest Matthias1975

Thx, that was quick!!Looks awsome...if you would have just one at daylight...god bless you ;-)

Guest Matthias1975

Wow...the resolution is 1920*1080...that

Day Shots available!Yes, read my specs below and you will see the reason for the resolution ;).Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest pilot-joey

Carl, know what I asked in the previous thread? You done it! Marvelous! Great job, seems like you guys are relieved to show off this piece of artwork!! (I'll stay tuned, can't I just subscribe to your threads or something :(?) Anyway, also bookmarking the picassa album.Best regards, Joey, and now off to bed!

Is there a chance we could see shots of the virtual cockpit from standing behind the pilots' seats? Also, if it is modelled, could we see some shots of the passenger cabin areas? Finally, has PMDG modelled the ability to open cockpit windows, such as the window by each pilots' shoulder?

A MD11 British Airwauys? that fake! :(Personally I think that the addon does not meet the characteristics of today. The panel is ugly, is poor and does not bring weather radar, something indispensable for flights of this plane.Besides a lot of images and video and little plane. That is nonsense and we stop and take out, but by then the MD11 not fly.Bad work PMDG

Qq5iYf9.jpg

>A MD11 British Airwauys? that fake! :(>>Personally I think that the addon does not meet the>characteristics of today. The panel is ugly, is poor and does>not bring weather radar, something indispensable for flights>of this plane.>>Besides a lot of images and video and little plane. That is>nonsense and we stop and take out, but by then the MD11 not>fly.>>Bad work PMDG Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but with regard to the 'ugly' panel, it looks just like the panel in the real MD-11, so you can't blame PMDG for that now can you?As for 'That is nonsense and we stop and take out, but by then the MD11 not fly.' you may be better off not buying the MD-11 and spending the money on English lessons instead ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Dear Cury (?):Please at least use your full name- forum rules.I suppose I ought to just thank you for your opinion, but I cannot help thinking that we as a forum would be better off requiring at least some minimum standards from our posters.The benefit from postings such as yours, is that they speak volumes about the poster. Do have a particularly lovely day!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

>Dear Cury (?):>>Please at least use your full name- forum rules.>>I suppose I ought to just thank you for your opinion, but I>cannot help thinking that we as a forum would be better off>requiring at least some minimum standards from our posters.>>The benefit from postings such as yours, is that they speak>volumes about the poster. Do have a particularly lovely day!>>Best->Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png>| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS |>Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @>4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia>XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB>SATA2 x2 (Acronis) | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products>Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |Ok,I

Qq5iYf9.jpg

>Of course, PMDG was never famous for its used and photoreal>panel design - but for its system depth, perfiormance and>overall quality. And that counts (at least in my opinion).That's my opinion too, I couldn't agree more. A photoreal panel with an unadequate FDE and buggy gauges are garbage as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure PMDG has it's reasons for doing things the way they have up till now.As for the weather radar, well if it isn't going to work as in RW due to FS limitations then I could very well do without it. (personal opinion of course). If PMDG didn't include it there has to be a reason. Maybe in a future service pack, who knows?I do respect everyone's point of view but it's kind of late for debating the panel right now isn't it?Best regards

Guest Mower

PMDG MD11 panels look fine to mois...and AFAIK FSX doesn't model weather radar anyhow. Carry on.

>If you think Captain Sim is of higher quality than PMDG, then>you really do have bad taste. Really bad taste! PMDG and>Level-D are the two best groups making FS aircraft addons out>there and I reckon that PMDG is slightly better than Level-D>but not by much. Captain Sim doesn't come close to either of>those groups - waaaaaaayyyyy down near the bottom of the>list.>>Having said that - any chance of getting a look at shots that>I requested in my previous post please? Perhaps different>perspectives of the VC and some shots of the virtual passenger>cabin (if modelled) would be great as I don't recall seeing>any of those in particular yet.Sorry. But for the moment, 757 have a more realism & systems simulated what 747& 737 PMDG. (I

Qq5iYf9.jpg