Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

B1900C/D FSX Port

Guest Knikolaes

I was reading the ops section and noted the following article:http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Express_FAQI would like to query before I attempt to do such a port as to if these instructions are purely pre-SP2 or not. I have heard around various forums that these two aircraft will NOT work post SP2/Acceleration even with this port.Trying a search here in the PMDG forums gives the same procedures, but no confirmation.Can anyone verify for certain if either aircraft will work with these instructions in SP2/Acceleration?Thank you very much in advance for any assistance. I have to research this first as I have found that some third party aircraft will crash FSX unrecoverably if they are incompatable.

I have FSX-SP2 running under VISTA 32 and have no problems with the B1900 C or D. I don't know if they work under VISTA 64.Charlie - KSBP

Guest Knikolaes

Thanks. I am running Vista Ultimate 32 so I'll give it a try. I am regaining interest in the 1900 as I transferred to AIMS Community College this semester and they have a B1900D Full motion simulator i got to ride in ladt Friday for an hour. It was an awesome experience. It was a leisure ride that I did not get to log in my log book, but in a few semesters I'll be training in that simulator and typing in the 1900D. It'll be cool to get the PMDG version going again just for kicks at home.

Hi, I run XP Pro 32bit and FSX SP1 SP2 but i have a few guages on the right side on the plane that dont exist they are just blank balck. not important to me since i don't ever fly on that side all though it would be nice to know how to fix it.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Yeah I have that, too after I followed the instructions for the "C".I am guessing it is due to the fact that I ran the installer for the 1900C without having FS9 installed. According to the instructions I am supposed to move the Cessna 208 gauge over to FSX as well as the B1900 gauge. I didn't feel like installing an entire FS just for a single gauge so I am looking to see if i can just place some alternate gauges there.