Sign in to follow this  
3-2-1-Now

Any News on Downloadable MD-11 Manuals?

I think that they'll let us know the moment these are available. No offence intended :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Mower

This is crucial for me frankly. I must have the full manuals on pdf for me to consider a purchase. Those manuals MUST come with the product at no additional cost.

Mower,They come with the product. The issue is whether or not people will be able to download them before purchasing the product.Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

>This is crucial for me frankly. I must have the full manuals>on pdf for me to consider a purchase. Those manuals MUST come>with the product at no additional cost.The PMDG MD-11 will come with manuals. The problem lies in getting permissions from Boeing to allow the manuals to be freely downloaded from the PMDG website, like the 737 and 747 manuals are. How nitpicky Boeing can be, i don

Guest Mower

Oh this is painful: I could be reading up and getting ready for the release if only I had those manuals...would it help if I emailed Boeing myself...? LOL :-)

I hear ya! :DReading makes time go quicker, less nagging - I mean posting on the forums etc.. so overall the thing rolls out quicker... :D* hint hint * :DBest regards,Robin.

>>This is crucial for me frankly. I must have the full>manuals>>on pdf for me to consider a purchase. Those manuals MUST>come>>with the product at no additional cost.>>The PMDG MD-11 will come with manuals. The problem lies in>getting permissions from Boeing to allow the manuals to be>freely downloaded from the PMDG website, like the 737 and 747>manuals are. How nitpicky Boeing can be, i don

Guys,Boeing/Alteon has to approve us releasing manuals outside of the product itself because it's basically a real MD-11 AOM. We're trying but we can't do it if they won't agree...I think it's safe to say that if it's a feature of the real aircraft's flight deck, we have it short of really esoteric things like circuit breakers. You shouldn't be concerned about a lack of modeling fidelity or anything like that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I thought that the MD-11 was made by Mc,Donnell Douglas?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks Ryan, I didn't know that ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png