Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

PMDG-747 half of it despaired ????

Guest sanal

This is back again. I was landing at Montreal. After sun set, half of the plane disappeared. Interesting thing, after landing I taxi to main parking area. Suddenly FSX freeze I crashed to GHOST TERMINAL...PC temperatures around 55 C-Degrees. No heat problem.During day time I have no problem.Will you pleas advise.Thanks

Guest sanal

Vin,How shall I find if I have a non-PMDG livery and if I am missing a bitmap? I purchased from PMDG.Regards,Sanal

What livery is that? I suggest you reinstall or redownload and reinstall.

What is this caused by? A slow memory leak, looking for the missing texture? Interesting that he notices it later in the flight...Best regards,Robin.

Guest sanal

It is original PMDG livery. Please see attached picture.

Guest sanal

PMDG Developers,Will you please give some advise? Sanal

Hi Sanal,I have exactly the same problem as you do as well as the monitor going black.I have detailed the problems in this thread here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=152913&page=In that thread another user has the same problem and we have both listed our system and add-ons in detail.Could you please list your system specifications in detail, as well as all your add-ons to see if there is a common component or add-on that may be causing the problem.My specs are:VISTA 64 bit Home premium (SP1)Q6600 overclocked to 3.2 GHz (Stable)8 Gig of Geil RAM PC 6400 800 MHZ 4-4-4-12 @ 1.9VXFX GeForce 512 MB 8800GTS (Factory overclocked version) (175.19 WHQL Drivers)ASUS p5K-E WiFi motherboard 27 inch Samsung monitor Zalman CNPS9700LED CPU Cooler 850 W Thermaltake power supply2 x 500 GB Hard Drives2 x 320 GB Hard Drives2 x Samsung DVD DrivesFSX and Acceleration (both SP1 & SP2 have NOT been separately installed.)UTX USA, UTX CANADA, UTX EUROPEGround Envronment X USAFS Water CongiguratorPMDG 747 XLevel D 767 XAerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt X & Heathrow XnHancerRgds,Pete

Guest sanal

Pete:I am having same black monitor and PMDG still running behind.Here is my PC:Dell XPS 420, Windows Vista Home Premium, Intel ® Core 2 Quad CPU Q 6600@2.40GHZNVDIA GeForce 8800 GT Disk Drives:C:124 GB free spaceD: 11 GB Free SpaceE: 5 GB Free spaceG: 249 Free spaceExtended Memory Info:Total Physical Memory: 3069 MBTotal Virtual Memory: 6357 MBFree Virtual Memory: 4865 MBSound Device:Creative X-FI Audio ProcessorI don't think PMDG has any solution at this time for these problems. I don't have any problem with PMDG-747 FS9. I have problem with PMDG-FSX. I guess PMDG has an idea what causing these problems, but they cannot do anything.Here is my assumption: PMDG-747 was designed for FS9 specification and with some minimum FSX modification they put in FSX. Not all FSX specification were covered.IF they want to build PMDG for FSX, they have to go drawing board and start all over, which will be subject to time/cost problems. Let us see if they have some idea how to over come these problems.I have already bought PMDG all series including 747.If no fix for 747-FSX, then I will write-off PMDG-747FSX and purchase REAL FSX airplane MD-11.Here is another prevoius flight picture from PMDG-747 FSX .Best regardsSanal

Hi Sanal,Which add-ons do you have?Could you list:All add-on aircraft.All add-on scenery.All add-on software.Rgds,Pete

Guest sanal

Pete,LDS-767ATR-500PMDG-747GEXFEXUTXFS2 CREWFS BUILDRCFSUPC-4RIVA TUNER 2That is all I haveBest regardsSanal

Guest sanal

LDS-767,ATR-500 and PMDG-747 for FSX.

I get the aircraft dissappearing problem on my system as well, it also affects the VC and is directly related to the panel lights. Turn the panel lights on and go to external view - half an aircraft, turn them off - aircraft reappears. Perhaps the FSX re-install does work but frankly, life is too short.

Guest sanal

I just open the forum to write about my experience today. I was flying 10 hours from JFK to Istanbul. In last hour flight, I have to open panel lights. When i returned spot view half of the PMDG -747 disappeared. Immediately I shot down the panel light, PMDG-747 appeared again with full body.That is definitely some interference from panel light. I am glad you also confirmed...PMDG DEVELOPERS: I am sure you all excited for MD-11. But don't forget us, we are the people who will also purchase PMDG-MD-11. Please give some advise, if you have NO idea about this problem. Let us know, it is hard for us, we keep chasing GHOST.ThanksSanal