Sign in to follow this  
Ingo

MD-11 manuals and handbook - simply terrific!!

Hi,I received the manuals, the handbook and the checklists for the MD-11 a couple of days ago. All I can say is: Super! I

I have also been reading my set and its a really great way to study this plane. :) And everything is very well organized to the different sections.I also bought it because a PDF manual is not very handy when flying the plane.So, thank you PMDG, and youre welcome, cause you got my 120 EUR :D

Guest tff325

I also recieved my set of manuals and I really must say it exceeded my expectations! I doubt if there are many if any differences in this set of books and the real books the MD11 crews use!Thanks PMDG for this excellent product which will make my flight experience on the MD11 even more realistic! Now just release the bird :-) ( as if you were waiting for that comment...)rgds,BenThe Netherlands

Guest boeing_driver

I just received them too. Love them...and guess what, I'll read 1400 pages in two nights... I just realized some things never change...:-lol