Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Retrieving lost purchase files??

Hello all,A while back, I purchased pretty much everything PMDG has sold for FS9 (come to think of it, I think I did purchase all of the FS9 products). Unfortunately, my DL links no longer work and I would like to re-download my items (re-installed FS9!). I still have access to my account and I beleive I still also have my original email receipts from my purchases.Is there anything I can do to re-download my purchases again?Thanks for your time!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Steve_Park

Sure, you can "BUY" this service for "Each" of the products you forgot to backup: Extended Download Service: PMDG 737 The Next GenerationPrice

I do believe I pourchased the extended DL service for the FS9 747, however, that time has long since gone. So, I need to "re-purchase" the DL service again..or am I misunderstanding?I actually did back the files up but had a hardware failure a while back and just never re-installed FS9 (I think it would have taken a solid week to re-install with all the add-ons. lol). At the time, I had no way of copying my files to a CD.Any ideas, or am I out of luck?Thanks!

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Steve_Park

If it's been less that a year, then you should be ok to download the FS9 747QOS. But that should show up on your purchases when you log into the web site, otherwise, I would guess "Yes", you will have to "Repurchase" the download service for each of the aircraft that you want to reinstall on FS9. This seems like a simple question, don't know why someone from PMDG did not answer, but hope it's because they are busy with the MD11x.....Steve

Guest sunbear

Yet another reason to purchase the CD 'hard-copy'...as stated in a post above..Regards,jack

>Yet another reason to purchase the CD 'hard-copy'...as stated>in a post above..>>Regards,>jackI'd rather not pay shipping though, and electronic copies take up no space (or get damaged, etc..).I wish PMDG used a wrapper system like the one utilized by Flight1. It makes things so easy.

Ark

El bumpo.

Ark

Shane,No offence, but why are you bumping this thread? You got your answers already. You need to purchase the download service if you didn't backup your original installer files and you didn't do this more than a year ago. ;-)Cheers,

>Shane,>>No offence, but why are you bumping this thread? You got your>answers already. You need to purchase the download service if>you didn't backup your original installer files and you didn't>do this more than a year ago. ;-)>>Cheers,No offense taken at all, Mats. :)I did purchase well over a year ago. I initially did purchase the "Extended Download Service" but that time has come and gone. I beleive I mentioned this above. Am I out of luck now? I guess another question would be, can I re-purchase ONLY the "Extended Download Service" for my past order and just re-download my product I already paid for?Thanks

Ark

Shane,You will need to drop me a note at support@precisionmanuals.com with details on the transactions and I will be happy to look into it for you.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

>Shane,>>You will need to drop me a note at>support@precisionmanuals.com with details on the transactions>and I will be happy to look into it for you.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgThanks, Paul.Email sent. I included all of my order information for the 747 and 747 Cargo Add-on (I copy and pasted both order reciepts).Thanks for your time.:)

Ark