Sign in to follow this  
rquick

PMDG MD-11X: Being Readied for Release! (09OCT08)

Robert and Team,Wishing you guys all the best on the release......I am sure its gonna be a Show Stopper!!!Dinshaw.

>I think my first flight will not be a long haul one but more>likely a Charles de Gaulle, Paris to Sheremetyevo, Moscow.>>I'll first train a bit, starting over cockpit preparation,>FMGS initialization, take-off (with and without failure), some>short start of flight, repeated approches both manual and>automatics then do a complete flight after that :)>>I'm crazy, I know it.I don't think you are crazy. A good preparation is everything!!My first flight (after the preparation and tutorial ofcourse) will be from Long Beach (picking up the plane, enjoying a celebration by Boeing!!!!:-rotor, handing over the keys etc...) to Fortaleza, Brasil, (my brother lives there) and carry some cargo for Varig perhaps?? Wijnadn (EHBK)

Man I hope you guys are having a smooth time getting them up good luck.My first flight will be out of schiphol in the Sabena livery after doing the tutorialsand running threw start up a bit I plan to do a lot of taxing around just get thehang of it, before I fly i am gonna jump my time for stop and goes on manualcontrol between Schiphol(EHAM) and Brussels(EBBR).So gonna fly the Sabena livery for a month at leastbefore I care to use any other.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Dinshaw-Oh- I HOPE not...The 747-400 release was a show-stopper. It stopped the show at PMDG *and* AVSim that first day...We are working very hard not to repeat that event.(but we still have some bragging rights that we brought avsim to a standstill!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

>Dinshaw->>Oh- I HOPE not...>>The 747-400 release was a show-stopper. It stopped the show>at PMDG *and* AVSim that first day...>>We are working very hard not to repeat that event.>>(but we still have some bragging rights that we brought avsim>to a standstill!)>>Dear Mr Randazzo,I can hardly imagine a better way to advertize your add-ons!:-sun1 Good luck with the release,Wijnand (EHBK)

Capt. Randazzo and the rest of the PMDG crew,Thanks very much for your hard work these past years on the MD-11. It's fantastic to hear that it truly is within arm's reach after sitting on the edge of my seat ever since its original announcement (I can even remember where I was when I first read about it). It was also great to have a chance to see it in action in Seattle last November and to meet some of the team. Again, thanks for the dedication and sometimes dealing with a "tough crowd" in the community. I look forward to purchasing the FS9 version soon and sharing in the enjoyment of a revolutionary aircraft.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest swanrunner

Looks like I'll have to re-configure my Pro Flight throttles from 4 down to 3, can't wait!John S

Hahahahahaha.......Robert, well said! Show stealer then...?? ;-)Either way, its gonna be the biggest and best thing to happen to FS in a loooooong time.OT, just a reminder, I leave for Mumbai on the 17th, next Friday, so if you need anything do let me know by email.Cheers,Dinshaw.