Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

10OCT08 Updated MD-11 Release Planning Information

This is starting to look like its not gonna happen this weekend isnt it?Almost Saturday lunchtime and not even any sign of manuals.Shame, I was really hoping for this weekend, Id even got permission from the wife allowing me to postpone all chores and hide away in my den.I guess it'll be out Tuesday, earliest maybe? Sounded like another bug had come up anyway.

Nameless-Would you please have your wife double your weekend chores if you continue to ignore our forum policy by not signing your posts?Thank you. ;-)(The forum guidelines are at the top of the forum, pinned for all to read.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

As much as I would not like to agree with Mister Nameless I dont think it would happen till saturday or sunday but I am sure you guys rest at some point cant do everything forever I aint worried about it takes time to get something right and the way you want or need it to bee as I said so many times before good luck.It is also not like it is required when it happens it happens.:)Edit: I woke up at midnight from a nice nap I am gonna go back so everyone else still up have fun, it is 06:20 EST where I am at right now.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Guest FrancoisH

>I got a question about this plane... I saw on many>video/photo that like in many other recent planes, the weather>radar can be show on the ND.>>Is the Weather Radar simulated into the MD11 ? As long as it>wasn't in previous PMDG products, I just wonder if this one>will get it ?>>Regards.Sorry to repost about it but in top of this page, I've requested information about Weather Radar into this plane. I tried the search function of this forum but sadly, AVSIM is #### slow those days for me.Maybe can you answer can anyone answer this question anyway ?Thank you.

Guest Mower

Neither FS9 nor FSX support weather radar functionality so AFAIK the point is moot. ;-)

Guest FrancoisH

There's many products that simulate Weather Radar functions on FS, that's why I asked anyway, it's pure pleasure to be able to see these colors on the ND /PRegards.